Missing him

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

6:23 PM - Dec 22, 2017 #1

Tsuda was in his room. Felicia dumped them both for Hunter and while that hurt he could see it. But Seig had disappeared and he hadn't realized just how much he had fallen in love with the other man. He had been crying for days. Felicia said he had been taken to another dimension and there was no way for him to reach him.

He wouldn't see anyone he barely ate. He had lost the one person that had let him in let him love him. Felicia had never even really done that. Sure he would eventually let her in as a friend but to lose love like this. It was worse then dying because every breath was filled with jagged glass.

If only there was a way to get him back...

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

7:28 PM - Dec 22, 2017 #2

A portal opened up in Tsuda's room and out walked Sieg's grandfather. "Well, you look like shit." He said as he looked at Tsuda. "You know, I've been thinking lately, you know what would be fun? A game. Do you like games, Mr. Morimoto?" Then two more portals opened and two more of Sieg's grandfather came through. Then suddenly his gray hair turned blonde and his body shifted. He now looked like he was twenty five or twenty six. He looked so similar to his grandson and it was clear where Sieg's looks came from.

"I love games, and I thought of a fun one. But then the question came to mind, do you love my grandson?" He was curious, to see if there was a game to be played or if he was wasting his time. Sieg's grandfather had a deep hatred for the world, for all life in it and he was seemingly destroying Sieg's life for a reason that nobody quite understood. His motives were blurred and his behavior was psychotic to say the least.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

8:50 PM - Dec 22, 2017 #3

Tsuda jumped as a portal opened in his bedroom. He wiped his eyes as a good looking and familiar looking older man appeared. He swallowed as he was asked if he liked to play games. He had an idea of who this was.

"Sometimes if the prize is worth it." he answered. He watched the other forms de-age and yes he was handsome like Sieg. He could see similar features in their faces. Tears slid down his cheeks as he thought of the one that he truly wanted to see.

"I love games, and I thought of a fun one. But then the question came to mind, do you love my grandson?"

"With everything I am. I have been mourning his loss and the pain he must be going through. He lost two people he loved. One would still have him. I would still have him." he said sounding hopeful.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

12:12 AM - Dec 23, 2017 #4

"Well, what if the prize was Sieg's life?" He asked as all two of him moved to sit dowm, one on his bed and one in a chair. The other one, the one that was talking stayed standing. "But the game we play needs to be difficult. You know the harder the game the more satisfying the ending."

He had a weakness for games, and he was going to set the rules, but he still needed to give Tsuda all the details. "So, tell me how far you're willing to go to save my grandson. Would you sell your soul to the darkness to be with him?" He wanted to know how much Tsuda would be prepared to do in order to save Sieg. He honestly did care for Sieg in a twisted sort of way, but he was willing to do whatever it took to make his dream a reality.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

12:58 AM - Dec 23, 2017 #5

Tsuda listened wary of the old man. After the machinations he used to make Seig and Felicia sleep together he refused to take him lightly. He nodded along as he rattled off about games.

"What game is worth playing if it is easy? If Seig is the prize I would do anything to win it." He said standing and looking his grandfather in the eyes. He was not going to shy away from this, not when it was his heart on the line.

Tsuda felt like he could breathe for the first time in days. As small as it was he had hope. To save him I would sell my soul to you if I had to."
Last edited by Panda Doll on 1:03 AM - Dec 23, 2017, edited 1 time in total.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

2:18 AM - Dec 23, 2017 #6

Sieg's grandfather smiled, "You may very well regret those words. Because if you fail this game, it won't be your life that is lost, at least not directly. If you win, Sieg is freed and you can be together, but if you lose, I will kill Sieg in front of you." The other two copies of his grandfather were chuckling separate from the main one.

"If you agree, then you will be given three missions of my choosing, you will accomplish them in the manner I deem acceptable and in the time frame you are given." Then after that two more portals opened up and out walked two more copies. One holding two glasses and the other holding a bottle of champagne. They opened the champagne and poured it into the two glasses. The champagne had been chilled. "The game begins after we drink, a toast to the future."

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

2:51 AM - Dec 23, 2017 #7

"I have a condition or two and they are small ones...allow me one day with him before the game begins and two I get one assistant of my choosing for each mission to be named up front. Please that is all I ask and I will agree to play the game." he was desperate for any leg up.

Sweat was breaking out along his back at the thought of Seig dying. He needed to see him, to hold him, to explain that everything would be alright. He would make sure of it. He was willing to do whatever it took to make this right for a man that must feel like he lost everything.

"Is that acceptable?" He asked holding the glass.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

3:41 AM - Dec 23, 2017 #8

Sieg's grandfather laughed, "Very well, as long as the three missions are completed to the exact specifications then it really doesn't matter." Sieg's grandfather smiled before speaking again, "As for the one day, it will be allowed but within the other dimension, "You'll be completely alone with him for twenty four hours, then the game will begin."

He was confident, besides that, the rules of the game were now set and Tsuda held Sieg's life and freedom in his hands. "Cheers." He said taking his glass and drinking it down. Then the other copies disappeared and a portal opened up behind the one that had just drank the champagne. "You ready to go now?"

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

3:51 AM - Dec 23, 2017 #9

"Then we are agreed." he said and drank the bubbling drink. It had never been his favorite. He knew he just made one hell of a dark deal but for Seig he would see it through. He could free his love from this maniac forever. Nothing says "hey I love you." than earning his love's freedom.

Tsuda stood and went to the bathroom really quick and shaved and washed his face which was red from crying. He didn't want to look homeless when he saw Seig again.

"I am ready." he said and walked through the portal into another dimension.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

4:39 AM - Dec 23, 2017 #10

Sieg's grandfather watched and waited and then Tsuda was ready and he walked into the portal. The portal closed behind Tsuda, that one was to take him to Sieg. The grandfather stood alone in the room and looked at his empty glass. "Not the best, six out of ten." He said to himself before opening another portal to somewhere else and walking through it.

Tsuda would see the place where Sieg had spend most of his time. It was a dark void of a place, however there was a faint light and the sound of metal clanking together. It was Sieg working at a forge. He wore no shirt and torn up pants. His hair was a bit longer than it was when Tsuda had last seen him, but that was it besides the fact that now that he was working with the forge he had more muscle than before. His already perfect physic becoming stronger and more solid than before. There was black dirt on him from the smoke of the forge. He hadn't noticed anyone else there yet as he hit a hammer against the red hot iron of the sword he was making.