Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 5:11 am #11

Tsuda let his eyes adjust to the dark. The rhymic sound of metal on metal led him deeper and deeper into the gloom. He froze staring at the image of Seig looking like a forge god. He walked closer.

Tsuda had gotten leaner with a haunted but beautiful look to his rumpled clothes and shadowed eyes. He slowly walked forward into the fire's light. He wanted to throw his arms around him but...hot metal was not pleasant.

"Seig!" he called out trying to get his attention.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 5:37 am #12

Sieg heard his name called but he didn't immediately recognize who, not that he was expecting company. He pulled up the red hot blade and pointed to towards the voice, the metal lighting the darkness. "Who's there?!"

Then he squinted his eyes and saw Tsuda. "Tsuda? Is that you?" He asked as he put the blade down onto the anvil before moving closer to get a better look. Sieg had torn up leather boots, he had them in this place the last time he was here. But his old apron was destroyed so he had a few burn marks at a closer look of his chest. "How? How did you get here?" He asked softy, having no idea of what his grandfather was planning.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 5:55 am #13

He ran forward pulling him into a tight hug. "I made a deal...with your grandfather...he came to me wanting to play a game. I do three things for him and you are free...I fail...you die." He said. "I couldn't leave you hear alone."

He leaned in and kissed him.

"I have 24 hours with you before the game begins." he said.

He knew Seig would be pissed most likely that he had agreed to anything that mad man wanted but how could he not? He had been so broken hearted the whole situation.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 6:12 am #14

Sieg listened to Tsuda and when he threw his arms around him and kissed him he put his arms around him too and kissed him back. "Why would you do that? What's stopping him from making do something terrible? He's insane." Sieg told him, although he was still overjoyed to see Tsuda.

Sieg didn't say anything after that, but he had clearly had a rough time. He had gotten his tears out already and had begun to focus on his metal working. "I... I am happy to see you again." He told him with a weak smile. He was like a shell of the person that had opened himself up to Tsuda. What had happened to him between him and Felicia haunted him, every time he ever thought of it destroyed him inside.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 6:43 am #15

Tsuda could see his pain. He felt it too when Felicia had left them both and more potently when Seig was taken from him. He held tried to get past it. He could see Seig was there with him.

"For you I would do anything. I love you Seig. More than you know. I couldn't stand being without you." he said stroking his face. "You would fight for me wouldn't you?" he asked with a brittle smile.

"We can do this Seig. You need to hang in their a little longer. I am freeing you from his madness." he said deadly serious.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 7:00 am #16

"I love you too, and I would fight for you, but I can do anything from here." He said as he looked back at the forge. "All I can do is make more weapons, to kill that madman. Because as long as he is alive I will never see Felicia or our child again." He was still hung up on Felicia. She was his first love and it cut him yo his core that she never loved him back, that his feelings were never returned. Then there was an anger and hatred that was born for the man that Felicia's heart belonged to, second only to the hate he felt towards his grandfather.

He needed Tsuda, more than he knew. He needed that love, that support to get rid of that lonely feeling, to replace the feeling that he had been abandoned again. That part of him that was lost when he originally was put into this place had now been overshadowed by the idea that his feelings for Felicia never mattered to her, that she saw him more as someone that took advantage of her than a possible love interest. It had made him feel worse than garbage and even now it still tore through him.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 7:05 am #17

"I will get you out of here...just take a break with me for a day." he said with a warm smile. "We both need time to...get to know each other again." Tsuda was the light hearted one. He could shine through the darkness engulfing Seig if he could figure it all out in time.

"Come on love. Let's get some rest." he said kissing his shoulder and grinning. He loved how sexy he looked making weapons and boy did he. "Plus I am hungry...I have barely eaten since you left."

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 7:36 am #18

Sieg nodded as Tsuda told him that he would get him out of here and Tsuda was right, he should take a break, after all time in this place meant nothing to him, but time with Tsuda held value to him. "I would like that." He told him when he said they should take some time to get to know each other again.

When Tsuda kissed his shoulder Sieg's face turned slightly red. He felt loved, "Tsuda! I'm all gross from the working the forge all day." He told him and then when he was told him that he hadn't been eating much he shook his head. "You need to eat to keep your strength up. Especially if you think you can beat the old man in his game." He told him and then a few faint lights were lit up in the darkness. They were by a table that was lit by candle light and there was food ready to eat for them. The place, this dimension was strange, it was so different from the real world.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 2:03 pm #19

"Not the first time I kissed you when you were sweaty and all hot." He teased. He smiled as a table appeared with food for the both of them. He sat down and began to eat the shadowy smudges under his eyes looking a little bit better.

"I am sorry for not getting here sooner. No one would help me find a way. I even demanded that Red help cause she keep us. She got pissed and she said she couldn't. I tried everything I could and barely skeptic ate." He explained.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

December 23rd, 2017, 2:49 pm #20

Sieg listened to Tsuda. "It's okay, you're here now." He spoke softly. Talking about Felicia only brought unpleasant memories now. Sieg looked at Tsuda as he ate and Sieg also began to eat some of the food. There was everything anyone could imagine there, meats, fruits, vegetables, fish, it was strange like this had all been prepared beforehand.

"You need to stop beating yourself up. I don't want to see you in this state ever again." He was being vaguely threatening to him, but it was because he cared for Tsuda's health. He didn't like seeing him as weak as he was. "You need to promise me you'll eat more again and stop being so hard on yourself."