Make her laugh

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

2:03 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #1

Spring was finally here. It was warm enough to play outside and Adara had taken the opportunity to get Kita out of the house. It had been a week since her trip to the Grove. It had been nice but this past week had been horrible.

Kendra had been out of touch. Their small house had a electrical fire and everything had been lost. They had stayed at Kendra and Darrel's apartment and Walter had promised to contact them as soon as he could. She figured they were in a place even satellite couldn't reach. She hadn't told anyone yet. Not even Elena knew.

Kita was finally over the cold she had but Adara had gotten it. She sniffled as she saw Kita playing in the sand. Kita's black curls were in pigtails. She wore a long sleeved dress with tights.

Adara was lost in her own little world of misery and didn't notice the tears rolling down her face. Her blue hair was in a pony tail and she wore jeans and a old hoodie. Nothing screamed well prepared. She actually was wearing some of Kendra's clothes. And these were the more modest ones.

Kita looked up at her mother and frowned. Covered in sand, she stood and toddled towards her mother. Her mom was sad and hurting. She didn't want to be.

"Momma need help," she said and sniffled, getting upset and didn't realize her powers sent that to the one person who had made Adara smile lately. Ryfe had made her laugh and played with Kita. He was good.

"Momma no cry," she said as Adara looked at Kita.

"Oh baby. It's alright," Adara comforted her crying child even as it made her cry more. They were a pair of crying messes.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

2:14 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #2

He had been hunting down an ice cream vendor that was always in the park around now. He was hungry for sweets and nothing was gonna...nothing was...gonna stop...

What was that? A call sharp and full of sorrow playing in his head like an off key song. He shook his head and followed after the call. He wasn't sure where it would lead him and he was ready to shift and run should it be a trap. It was getting more desperate now. He didn't know that he had started running till he vaulted over the fence of the playground and landed.

He paused and saw to figures that had wedged themselves deep in his heart. Adara and Kita were crying sitting at a picnic table. He looked at them with such warmth. "There are my favorite ladies!" he said walking over his hands in his pockets.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

2:29 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #3

They heard his and looked up. Adara couldn't stop the tears and her voice was lost. It was really Kita that brought attention to the situation.

"Ryfe!" Kita cried, twisting towards him and reaching towards him. "Momma hurt!"

Adara tried to catch her breath but seeing him just made her cry harder and she closed her eyes as her daughter tried to communicate with Ryfe.

"Momma feel better! Ryfe!" Kita wailed, upset at her mother's tears.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

2:54 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #4

He felt that call again. He winced.

"Kita Kita I am here now. You can stop calling now." he said rushing to both of them. He wrapped his arms around them and poured warmth and emotional and physical healing into the both of them. They were so tired looking and those were NOT Adara's clothes. They didn't smell like her.

"Now you two...what is going on? Let me help you okay?" he said gently stroking Adara's hair. Something had happened since he dropped her off after a wonderful day at the Grove being goofy and having fun.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

3:15 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #5

Kita called as he wrapped his arms around them. She clutched onto him and looked at her mother, who sagged into Ryfe. She tried to calm down so she would stop calling him.

"Oh Ryfe," Adara weeped as he stroked her hair and calmed her. She felt his healing and closed her eyes as his heat soaked into her.

Kita stuck her thumb in her mouth and sucked on it as she leaned against Ryfe.

"It's horrible. Our house was burned down. We lost everything. Kita's been sick and now I have it. I've not been to work all week and I don't have very much to replace everything for Kita," she confessed. "We've been staying at Kendra's and using a few of her clothes. Walter and I can't reach them and I have no idea what everyone else's numbers are. I couldn't bring myself to go to the bakery and make Elena worry more."

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

3:21 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #6

"Grab her bag and come with me. You will stay at the Grove. There are quite a few cottages that are empty and you can stay in one of those. I will call in a few favors and got you guys some clothes and stuff." he said straightening and cradling Kita as he began sending off texts to several people that owed him for a few things he had done. Healing and such.

In the Sasaki house two designers began to move around. Ethna had just made a bunch of little girl clothes and they had Tina's hand me downs. He had seen the lovely pixie in passing and he began pulling clothes that would suit her.

Meanwhile the wolves kicked their rears in gears and got a bunch of toys and hand me downs for Kita.

He smiled. "There all done. Now...how about I cook you two dinner?" he said not making a big deal out of all this. He took Adara's hand and tugged pulling her along not taking no for an answer.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

3:37 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #7

"I don't even have a bag," she told him looking as if she would cry again. He was taking control of everything and it settled her down. "Oh..."

Kita wrapped a arm around Ryfe's neck and laid her head on his chest. She was snuggled up to him, watching her mother.

Adara was speechless. He had fixed everything in just mere seconds. Her mouth opened and closed before he began pulling her along.

"Dinner?" She repeated not comprehending. "But that was so quick!"

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

3:44 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #8

"I know. Come on. A lot of people owe me and Rhoss favors. I called a few in." he said as he pulled her up to the farmhouse. He walked in and there were boxes stacked in the small drawing room.

"Ryfe these were left on the porch for you." one of the nymphs said.

"Great! That small two bedroom cottage near Rhoss and I, is it still empty?"

"Yes."

"I hoped so. Okay this is Adara and Kita. They are pixies and they lost their home to fire." The nymph gasped in horror. Fire was the enemy much of the time to Groves. "Yes so I am taking them in and I need you lovely ladies to take these boxes and get it all set for them while I cook them dinner."

"Of course. You poor lovely things." she said as more nymphs rushed to action to make everything right for mother and child.

"There. That is done. Now Kita wanna see some unicorn magic?" he asked at the back door of the farmhouse. "The house here...is in Domino right? It looked normal right? Watch this." he opened the door and the beauty of the Grove was revealed to the little girl.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

3:57 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #9

He was so punctual and knew everything that needed done. Adara watched him with wide eyes. He was getting a house ready for them. The nymphs were nice. Kita gasped and pointed at them before clapping.

Kita looked at Ryfe. "Yes!" When he opened the door, she gasped and giggled. "Magic!" She cried and bounced against him. "Momma! Magic!"

Adara smiled softly and nodded. "Yes baby. Magic," she agreed.

"Down! Play!" Kita demanded wanting to explore. She was fu of energy while her mother was exhausted.

"We can't play right now baby," Adara said unsure what Kita could do in the grove. She needed attention at all time with her age.

"Play!!" Kita pouted.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

4:07 AM - Mar 22, 2018 #10

"But if you play now who will help me make dinner for Mommy? Food always seems to make Mommy smile." he said being her co-conspirator as he walked out into the warm sunshine. Nymphs moved around and a group of fillies all about Kita's size when human looked at her. He called out that she could play later. They were ushered off by their mothers.

He led them to the cottage he lived in. "See that pretty house over their with the wisteria trees. That is going to be your house." he said to Kita. "Wait till you get to bounce in a nest. It is way better than a bed!" he said keeping her entertained. Once they went inside he led Adara down to the bathing area. A big hot spring.

"Take a bath relax I will have a nymph bring you clean clothes and then we will eat dinner. You are safe now Adara. I've got you." he said simply as he carried Kita upstairs to make an amazing mac and cheese with brownies for dessert.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.