Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

October 18th, 2015, 10:37 pm #11

She had come alone. But she at least knew 2 people! That was what kept Felicia on the path to the rave party and not turning around. Hunter and Sage were mia. Kendra wasn't too keen on it but then the pixie was enjoying spending time with her niece and boyfriend. She was happy for Kendra. And Adara too. The other twin hadn't decided to come because of her pregnancy and Kita.

Boy was she alright with her simple life.

The red haired pixie had gotten help from Adara for her short hair updo. A black butterfly mask covered her face. Beneath the cape was a rather short tutu with black corset with red ribbons. She wore velvet flats.

As Felicia walked around she spotted Abril.

"Abril!"

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

October 19th, 2015, 1:18 am #12

A few hours before the party. “What the hell!!” Ryu was clearly upset as he looked into a box that had an invitation to a part as well as a costume. Only problem, it wasn’t for him. “Why the hell did Shade get invited but not us?!” He looked angrily at his shadow, Rev. “This is bull!” And then the idea hit and it hit hard like a cruise missile. He smiled as he looked around to make sure nobody was watching, not like he would see the invisible man if he was there. “MUAHAHAHA!!!” The evil laughter of a madman filled the area as Ryu began to change.

“What about my costume, says here that you have to be wearing it to get in... wait... wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!” It was too late for Rev as Ryu pulled his gun and shot the shadow man in the head. He would have to bring Rev back once they were inside and Rev would appear next in full costume as Ryu left wearing his full combat gear, a black cape, and a fairly plain white mask, aside from the design around the left eye.
[+] Spoiler
At the entrance, Ryu managed to get inside by assuming Shade’s identity. However, there was another that arrived. A boy wearing a raccoon mask and a white cape. With it he wore a black suit, both high end and the colors looking much more like the mask that he was wearing. The boy was young, being only about fifteen years old, but he was intelligent and spoke multiple languages, but the thing that separated him from normal people was the fact that he had many enemies and very little friends. His name was Wilhelm and he was, unknown to him, the enemy of at least a few people that had already arrived.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

October 19th, 2015, 10:24 am #13

"Hey baby." A voice said behind Ryu.

Thorn was dressed in a pair of tiny black shorts and a green and silver corset. A rose was tucked in her hair. Her mask was black and had rose petals at the corners of her eyes. Fishnet stockings and ankle boots completed the look.

"Ryu!" A girl's voice called. Thorn immediately felt jealous of the stunning Asain woman headed their way. She smiled and Thorn felt she looked familiar.

"Is Death coming?" She asked looking hopeful. It clicked. She had been with the other guy out in the forest.

Abril turned and giggled. "Hey Felicia! Did you see Irea and Rhoss...well Rhoss was here. He must have gone somewhere else in the house."

Idea looked towards the door and saw something that made her night. Ritz in all his wocky glory. She waved at Abril and Felicia and ran to the love of her life and threw her arms around his neck.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Newlight
Honor Student
Newlight
Honor Student

October 19th, 2015, 1:54 pm #14

Misa was stifling a laugh at Dain's misfortune when someone came over with the food. She thanked the girl politely and then helped herself to the treats, being sure that Dain was easily able to find it too.

"Oh my gosh, this is delicious," Misa said, grinning up in Dain's direction. "What do you think?"

There was so much activity in the room! So many different smells and sounds and conversations buzzing all around them. Misa soaked all of it up like she was sunbathing. It was wonderful hearing everyone so happy. The school still seemed to be recovering from the last attack, most people still shaken and feeling down about it even after all this time. It was nice to see everyone's spirits lifted. After what the teens here had gone through, they all deserved a nice party like this.

Misa just wondered about the host. Who was he? He was obviously a prominent figure, having all this money and all. But Misa had never heard of him.

"Dain, have you ever heard of this doctor?" It was surely possible, right? After all, Dain came from a prominent family himself. Maybe he had met the guy through his father's networking.
"My brain makes the best decisions for everyone except me."

~ The Dude

Lord Massacre
Teachers Assistant
Lord Massacre
Teachers Assistant

October 19th, 2015, 6:34 pm #15

Ritz: Heyo, I made it!

(The weird thing about this Jabberwock was that he had a british accent, bit of a wild one at that. The buck-toothed and multi-fanged creature was indeed the boyfriend of the dark-haired demoness. His arms wrapped around her in a tight hug as she took hold of him, making a comforting trill sound.)

Ritz: Good to see ya here. So, what do ya think? Overdressed? Or under?

(He was both in costume and and...technically not wearing a damn thing!)
Didn't you know?

I'm Batman...

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

October 20th, 2015, 6:06 pm #16

Ryu looked at Thorn and his jaw nearly n hit the floor, luckily the mask he was wearing had been meant for Shade and so it covered his whole face. "Wow, you look way too sexy today. I won't be able to concentrate on anything today." And then Shiori arrived, calling Ryu by his name, "Shhh!!!" He said to Shiori as she asked him if Death was coming, "I'm Shade." He was clearly Ryu, since Shade could barely speak, just like Death. Then Ryu put his arm around Thorn and pulled her close to him before speaking again. "I didn’t get an invite, so I stole Shade's identity and costume. As for Death, I haven't heard anything from him since the operation in the forest. I bet he'll show up, he likes gatherings because of the information exchanged at them."

Wilhelm stayed quiet as he moved through the first floor of the manor, moving past Ryu and as he did he brushed against him and slipped something into his pocket, a piece of paper with a few notes on it, and that would become clear before too long. He was here for much the same reason as Death or Shade would be there, to gather information. Wilhelm didn’t have a significant other like Ryu or Death and he seemed to hold no interest in living a normal life, he lived with the sole purpose of destroying the Yakuza, but it seemed now he was more in line with simply causing chaos.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

October 21st, 2015, 12:12 pm #17

Felicia shook her head. Well she had seen Irea but not Rhoss. Was only one twin at the party? She waved to Irea as the girl went off to see her boyfriend.

"I saw Irea but not Rhoss. Though I'll probably run into him later. I like your costume," she said. "Have you seen anyone else that we know?""

Felicia wasn't a too terribly social person between catching up.in school work and learning more about her heritage. She was also doing a lot of practicing on her powers. Most of the people she knew had been introduced to her by the pixie twins.

Except for Rhoss and his brother. She knew them from the pirate ship.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

October 21st, 2015, 12:42 pm #18

"Well there is another unicorn here she came with Rhoss. Other than those two, nope. Emerie was invited but she was in Asgard getting a surprise for someone." Abril explained, "Alanna is coming with a date."

Irea laughed and simply answered, "...Yes." The young demoness led the way over to her fellow crew mate and good friend. "Hey guys this my boyfriend Ritz. Ritz, this is Felicia and Abril."

Thorn hit him with her knockout grin.

Both girls frowned at his denial of his identity.

"Yes you are." They said in unison.

Then he explained and both girls shrugged as they knew that Shade wouldn't be here anyway. Thorn looked around for the other part of this loving trio. "Where is Rev? Did Shade shoot him in the head again?"

Shiori grabbed the piece of paper and tried to make sense of it. She handed it out to Ryu. "You dropped this spy paper."

"Can't believe he stole your costume for the party." Alanna grumped. She sighed. He was invisible and walking with another big guy who must be Death. They were walking towards the door.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Zank
A+ Student
Zank
A+ Student

October 22nd, 2015, 1:12 am #19

"There's no place in the world I'd rather be than right here, right now." Dain's voice had almost become a pitch of pure pleasure as he found his way over to where the food was on full display. His eyes gleamed and welled up with tears of bliss as the veritable feast finally hit his nose with a plethora of pleasant scents. His stomach flipped and twisted with all the delight a child has on Christmas morning. The most difficult decision Dain had to make was where to start with all of it.

"It's beautiful, Misa! It's like somethin' outta one of those cooking books Kirien has on his bookshelf!" He snatched up a plate and quickly shoveled as much of everything as he could onto it. By the time he was done there wasn't space enough to fit a napkin onto his dish. It was loaded with kabobs, fresh seafood, and more cheeses than he could count. There was a part of him that didn't feel he should gorge himself in front of his girlfriend. But that part had been drowned out by the hunger groans coming from his midsection. This is where their love would be tested.

"It's so much more delicious than I imagined it'd be, Misa!" Dain pulled a kabob stick from his gullet, the steak and peppers picked clean off. "I've never met the guy who owns this place but after tonight I'd definitely come over for dinner whenever he wanted." He wiped his face clean and took another glance around the room they occupied. "I'll tell ya what though, there's somethin' a little off about this place." He made a face as he tossed a couple pieces of seared shrimp into his mouth. "I ain't exactly sure what it is yet, but I've got a feelin' that before the night's out we'll definitely find out what it is exactly." He finished chewing long enough to shrug his shoulders,"I bet that's when we'll see whoever the Doctor is."

It had been a good long while since Dain had surrounded himself with so many meta-humans. All of them with unique abilities or traits that separated them from the outside world. Every last one had something that made them special, and it was hard not to appreciate that when he was around as many as had showed up to the event tonight. These were his people, and this was his home.

"So what do you think of it, Misa?" He turned so he was right beside her, plate in one hand and something else to eat in the other. "Anybody here that you recognize so far? Maybe we could go and socialize if you're feelin' up for it?" He scanned the faces he could still see,"Cuz I don't think Kirien's gonna be makin' an appearance tonight, and I dunno how great I'd be for conversation when I've got all those food in my mouth."

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

October 22nd, 2015, 9:40 pm #20

Ryu smiled at Thorn and shook his head when she asked where Rev was. "Nope, I shot him. There was only one costume and it was for Shade. Can't sneak in with both of us. I figure if we find a more secluded place we can being him back." Rev was unique in the fact that he couldn't be killed, at least not his body. However if Ryu died then so too would Rev because of their connection. Then Shiori handed him a piece of paper. "Spy paper? This isn't mine." Ryu commented as he looked at it. It was encrypted and would need to be cracked, Wilhelm wasn't going to make things easy for everyone.

Shade was walking with Alanna, of course he was invisible. "Yeah, well it's not as though I would have worn it anyway. I much prefer being invisible." He did, in fact he was invisible mist of the time when he went out, of course there was one person that could see him, actually make that two. Both people with him could see him, Alanna with her power and Death with his electronic eye. Shade wasn't as worried about Death, they had been allies for years, but Alanna had seen him, which wasn't too bad, until she had stolen his mask and saw his face. Somehow he agreed to go on a date with her, and now his life was getting really confusing because he was never really the romantic type.

Death was wearing the costume sent to him, which was pretty much his combat gear and a mask. The mask was a skull mask, simple in a way. He figured it was like that because of his lack of powers and they probably just went off his name. Under his cloak was his sword that he took with him everywhere. He looked like the grim reaper with that mask though as he approached the door with Alanna and Shade.

Confirmation of reply: