I'm back! (probably)

Yuari
New Student
Yuari
New Student

August 5th, 2015, 5:31 pm #1

I guess I wasn't a big poster like the rest of you who are returning, but I've been gone for a while and am now completely stress-free from the clutches of multiple coursework subjects at college.

I found some of my old RP entries hidden away on my tablet from when I used to write them on the bus in the morning and submitted them when I got on the college wifi- and
reading through them made my recently average summer so much more fun momentarily, so I figured I'd come back for a bit now that I'm off college and working on my own stuff (yay for having time now). :3

Not sure what happened IC in this time though. Has IC Yuari aged? Should I make a new character on the assumption that she left AHS? Maybe if someone remembers Yuari they can help me out with some roleplay (<3). Either way- if I end up sticking around for a while longer, I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Edit: Absolutely first order of business was super quickly redrawing my avatar. Here is a link to what the old one is if you're interested (And here is a link to the new one for comparison) :3
Edit edit: Anyone let me know if they need an RP partner, I'll definitely join!
Last edited by Yuari on August 6th, 2015, 1:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

August 5th, 2015, 5:44 pm #2

Welcome back! :)

My Children

Yuari
New Student
Yuari
New Student

August 5th, 2015, 6:16 pm #3

Thanks ^^

Icarus
Honor Student
Icarus
Honor Student

August 5th, 2015, 8:16 pm #4

Welcome back! It's always great to hear that you couldn't give up our particular brand of crack. :3

I look forward to playing with you and-*watches students flee from one of the boards*

*sigh*

Yuari
New Student
Yuari
New Student

August 5th, 2015, 8:41 pm #5

Yay, thanks for the welcome back! I've definitely had my best RP experiences here, so of course it's my first choice.

Let me know if you want to RP! (I'm pretty bad at initiating them) ^^;

mutsumi
Student
mutsumi
Student

August 5th, 2015, 9:42 pm #6

YAY A KOUHAI! i think...I think you joined around the time I had that temporary leave....nonetheless welcome back.
[+] Spoiler
Mutsumi Kanazaki Nickname (Kana) Burning red head
[+] Spoiler
Rin Tyler Moore The Magical Girl/Boy

Yuari
New Student
Yuari
New Student

August 5th, 2015, 9:49 pm #7

Senpai! Thank you for the welcome back. I look forward to roleplaying with you :3

Newlight
Honor Student
Newlight
Honor Student

August 6th, 2015, 2:08 am #8

Welcome back! I think I remember you but I don't think we ever had a thread. I don't think you necessarily *have* to age up your character, you can just pretend that her life has paused since you've been gone and age her up whenever you feel like aging her up. I never age up my characters until I feel like it haha.

Just a heads up on the new IC stuff. AHS was bombed by humans that exposed metas to the world, so now the students go to a new school called Searchlight Academy on an island.

I'm up for a roleplay anytime. If you want I'll PM you and we can come up with something. ^^

"My brain makes the best decisions for everyone except me."

~ The Dude

nid-vaeda
Honor Student
nid-vaeda
Honor Student

August 6th, 2015, 4:42 am #9

Hello welcome back!

As far as the irc goes, it kinda isn't used anymore we jumped over to using skype as the major off-board communication tool you can use this to join in the chat:

skype:?chat&blob=40vzwLZvPE8QpOj-mcKe2Z4eXAbMbtz-mRBEzIRs3Jl3sKmgoimqujRttyD11wKY1w1Lf9e1uHX-djvRgsqiwPusi8Bc_0c8fUJ3Im4ZgzVVYEv7Pu8K1V2sKX-EoqUphnQEAoP8sBpEDxB-bcniQyObGMgqgFGYUG-yZny49wzfVb3O7jF2I9CUgwBxibbqKCRhUAbSReKG0E3MJ1ajS5J63h6VQ6SAR8rGvll-PuZ4LywPv95-2g

copy it into your browsers url bar and it should open the chat group in skype
Last edited by nid-vaeda on August 6th, 2015, 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yuari
New Student
Yuari
New Student

August 6th, 2015, 12:02 pm #10

@Newlight Thanks for the welcome back and IC related help! I think I remember the poll for the new school name (and I think Searchlight Academy was my favorite from what I remember too). Sounds like a lot has been going on though.
Please do message me if you ever feel in the mood to RP ^^

@nid-vaeda Thankies for the welcome back and the Skype blob! I'll probably join it some time today if it's cool. I think it'd be easier for me to get integrated back into the community with a chatroom as opposed to just the forum :3