Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

March 20th, 2018, 2:29 am #11

Sadira stood shaking and looking around. The monks looked angry. Their home had become a place of violence and now necromancy. They began scratching at her. She screamed and tried to get away her body weak and her soul weary.

"Stop please...I I had to...I had to save a little girl...." she begged. Katya's soul shifted and to be honest she was shocked. Everyone would see the eerie massive Arctic wolf standing in front of Sadira protecting her.

"We have to get out of here." she said weakly.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

March 20th, 2018, 2:38 am #12

Gabe soothed her. He scooped her up and began to leave the area. "As you desire priestess," he said. He wa.ted her to be safe and happy. This was not the place for it.

Felicia and Adrianna turned to follow. They didn't know where Emerie and Corrinne had gone to puke. Felicia decided just to call out.

"Emerie. Corrine! We're leaving," Felicia said before following Gabe. Someone was supposed to take the child but she wasmt sure who.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

March 20th, 2018, 2:59 am #13

Corinne scooped up the baby. She looked at the small strange thing. It felt like a baby. But there was something a little wrong about it. But only because she knew WHAT it was. She walked through the forest moving into the darkness to deliver this to a young man fighting a madman.

Emerie followed her friends away from the dark shrine. She shuddered as she felt the cold stares of the unrestful dead.

Sadira passed out in Gabe's arms tired down to her bones. She moaned softly in her sleep as dark dreams plagued her.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

March 20th, 2018, 3:12 am #14

Gabe carried her far away and Adrianna followed.

"Would you like me to call for Elena? She can keep the dreams at bay," Adrianna asked.

He nodded. "Yes please. I want her to sleep soundly and heal."

Adrianna nodded and texted Elena. She understood getting rest. Even she needed it after dark times.

Felicia closed her eyes. She needed to contact Kendra and Adara. They were nearly family after she did some checking on a family tree.

My Children