Giants in the forest

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 21st, 2018, 11:52 pm #1

Pherick had barreled through the forest to get there before Phe and Jett arrived and talk to the Dromi hoping she would let the gentle giant stay. He bounded into the yard his black fur highlighted by the sun. Shaleen looked up at the transplant from down under. She smiled as his pups tumbled out of the den.

"Phe is bringing the guy that destroyed the Sasaki house here."
"She need our help to interrogate him?"
"No. No Jett is this big gentle giant and he only went overboard because he was shot and screamed in pain. He wants a place to be away from people and learn to control his voice." Pherick explained.
"And he is coming here...why?"
"One we have acres of land to keep him away from people and the den. Two...my wolf chose him."
"You're ah gay?"
"Yes. I understand that with the pups he can't live in the den but I thought...within running distance..."
"I will meet him and then decide."
"Does anyone sign?"
"Bella can."
"Have her come out keep the pups inside." He said as the large van bounced up the road. Shaleen assured the security system that this was under control.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

February 22nd, 2018, 12:07 am #2

Jett was quiet the whole time, which made sense since his voice was a weapons he couldn't fully control. He was very aware of what his voice could do, how much damage it could do and in small spaces he was possibly the most dangerous being on the planet, well at least the most destructive. He was excited though, he couldn't wait to see the place that Pherick told him about. He couldn't stop smiling and his eyes stated focused.

He was grateful that these people had been more kind to him after he met Pherick, that it wasn't like the time he had been kidnapped and tortured or the time when he was a child and being thrown in a mental hospital, unable to eat even because of his power. His body was.special though as he gained nutrients from sunlight, similar to a plant, although he could eat normal food as well.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 22nd, 2018, 12:17 am #3

Three people stood in the yard when the van rolled to a stop and Phe groaned as she wiggled out. At eight months pregnant she was big and miserable. Shaleen smiled remembering her last pregnancy with a trio of female pups. Phe opened the doors and the wolves jaw dropped as the 8 ft giant clambered out.

He would see a big three story rambling farm house that had been added onto multiple times. Voices and pattering feet ft Fred out into the air. The women in front of him were strange. They had that wildness and fierceness in their eyes. The taller one was a golden red haired woman with blue green eyes and COVERED in scars and tattoos. The smaller one was creepy in her stillness and focus on Jett. Her hair was red too but crimson bloody red and mulberry colored eyes.

Shaleen was shocked. Outside of Alex and the dires in the pack she hadn't seen anyone that tall. She shook herself and watched him wary. This was what Pherick wanted in a mate??? She looked at him and he shrugged.

"Hello Jett. I am Shaleen. My sister and I run this pack. Pherick explained that you want to live out in our woods. Why?" She asked. Bella signed it to him to show she could understand him.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

February 22nd, 2018, 12:56 am #4

Jett looked at everyone and listened to the question and he felt a little uneasy with everyone looking at him. He signed, 'I like Pherick.' That was it, that was all he said as he looked at them. Despite his size, he had never been used to getting this ki d of attention. He was quiet and mild mannered and just kind of faded into the background. 'Is it okay for me to live out here?' He signed as he looked worried that they would say no.

He was gentle like he was described, but that didn't mean he was naive. This was a pack, a family and he had never be a member of a family like this and even if they let him live put here it didn't mean they would accept him. It was possible that they would hold a grudge against him for when he broke into the Sasaki manor or for the people he had killed. Accident or not it didn't change the fact that he was still a killer and a dangerous one at that.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 22nd, 2018, 1:04 am #5

Shaleen watched him shuffle and sign and look...whipped. She softened in the eyes and her mouth twitched into a sort of smile like she was trying not to. A very motherly feeling eased into her heart. She moved closer and reached up on her tip toes and pulled his face down to hers. She stared into his eyes like she was reading his soul. She smelled like lavender and vanilla, soothing and warm. Blue light flared in her left palm and he would feel soothing his unease.

"You may under two conditions. One you bring no one here unless I or my sister meet them off post. We are hunted and slaughtered by the family by for simply existing. This place is a deeply guarded secret. Two if we are attacked you bring the boom of that voice of yours and defend this house. Should anyone attack you we will come to your aid. Is that understood?" She asked her warm Irish accent rolling around him.

Pherick watched holding his breath waiting for his answer.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

February 22nd, 2018, 1:20 am #6

Jett listened to her give him the two rules. She was soothing, but the second rule, that's where he shook his head and signed, 'I cannot. I won't use my voice, it's too dangerous and I don't want to kill anyone.' He had a sad look in his eyes, mostly because he couldn't agree to that. He would not kill, he didn't even want to fight because he might unleash his voice mistakenly and kill everyone around him. The people that had survived at the Sasaki house would have had their ear drums blown out and some of them might even be permanently deaf. He didn't want something like that happening again.

'I'm sorry.' He signed to them. And he was because that meant he couldn't live here with Pherick. But he wasn't going to lie and he wasn't going to put others in danger if he could avoid it. There was a reason that when he worked with Drogo that he never participated in combat missions. All it would take would be pain and he could be screaming out a destructive force.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 22nd, 2018, 1:32 am #7

"Shaleen he can't control to aim." Phe explained.

"Ah I see. Then rule two amended. If we come under attack we will send the children and non fighters to where you are to hide. No fighting no killing. Fair boy-o?" She said willing to work with the male. She could see the fear at the idea of hurting anyone with his voice. Poor thing.

The door banged open. Shouts squeals and laughter exploded out as five children around two or so, three three year old girls, two five year old girls and two ten year old boys ran out followed by a pair of white haired men shouting at the rabble. All of them froze and stared up up up at Jett. This was what Shaleen worked hard to protect. Two separated and pounced on Pherick his pups. A big boned serious boy and a pale girl. Both were black haired.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

FlameDarkfire
Honor Student
FlameDarkfire
Honor Student

February 22nd, 2018, 1:40 am #8

"Aye that was some good hunting wasn't it?" Jack commented as he, his father, and Merrick were emerging from the forest. Rogelio was dragging two deer, freshly killed, along. All three were covered in blood, and just in their underwear while a small pack of wolves trailed behind, many with marking similar to Rog's wolf form.

"Aye, you lads did well. You're getting much better at hunting," Rog commented, before noticing the commotion in the yard. "Oi! What are you lot doing outside?" he yelled to the children in the yard.
Preliminary saturation carpet bombing is not automatically Plan A.
Plan B is not automatically twice as much gunpowder as Plan A.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

February 22nd, 2018, 3:32 am #9

Elena stepped out since her children hadn't listened.

"No dessert for you all," she told them, dishing out a punishment that had Cat and Aria frowning. It was brownie sundaes and mom has just made sure they got home.

"Aaaaawwwww," they saod and glanced at the giant.

"Get back in." Elena wasn't going to let them be out there when they misbehave. Her daughters pouted but padded back in.

Elena glanced at Jett. He had been by the bakery a few times to pick up stuff for Janelle and Drogo. She often gave him extra treats.

From the shadows, Gail watched and stayed quiet. She wasn't going to interfere untik something happened. She had been the one to take him down and tokd him to shut up. He was now living near her and she hoped he kept his mouth shut.
Last edited by Chibi on February 22nd, 2018, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

February 24th, 2018, 12:59 am #10

Jett nodded at not fighting. It meant he wouldn't have to kill, to ruin anyone's life. Then he watched in awe as a bunch of children all came put of the house and then the crowd just continued to grow. He could see all of them, towering above them all. He watched as Pherick was pounced on and then he saw someone that he recognized as he waved to Elena. He hadn't seen her a while as he wasn't currently working for Drogo. Jett was trying to grow on his own, to become stronger and not just live inter the shadow of Drogo's life.

He signed, 'Umm, if it is okay for me to stay, can I be far away from everyone else?' He didn't want to hurt anyone, but he still wanted to train himself so that he could one day control his deadly power and not have to sign or write to communicate safely. Jett was still a little nervous, it felt like a lot of people were wary of him and he was also wary of all of them, they looked like nice people and he didn't want to accidently hurt them if he accidently used his power.