Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

March 16th, 2018, 5:50 pm #21

"In a manner of speaking. She is Owen's bite sister. But we all sort of adopt each other. The girls are sisters or nieces. The boys bothers and nephews. The ladies the mothers. Kimmie I am going to pass tonight to help get him settled. Maybe early morning practice?" he offered easily.

They would then realize that Phe was gone and Jett was now the wolves problem to deal with.

Owen tickled her neck with his nose nipping at her. He loved to tease his overly serious Dove. She and Bella had such serious faces.

"Pack me up a basket Elena for me and the twins. We have to help Jett with a temporary shelter once we find the right spot." Pherick said over his shoulder with a smile. The pale twins headed in to get the food ready.

"Jack Merrick. Go help Leena wrangle the wee ones for dinner." she called to the youngest teens.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

March 17th, 2018, 3:15 am #22

Gail shuddered and her face turned red. The wolf loved when he teased her. She was still shy and it was hard to stay mad at him when he knew all her sweet spots. Shifting away from him, she tried to get away. However she knew it would initate a game of cat and mouse. One that she always lost because he knew his way through the chinks in her armor.

Elena nodded and disappeared back into the house to pack something for them. She was curious how Jett would actually eat. he had to eat some how.

Leena wrangled the two boys and put them in their highchairs before helping Cat and Aria into their own booster seats. Since they were older, Elena was teaching them table manners.

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

March 18th, 2018, 8:32 am #23

Jett listened to Pherrick and then he wondered to himself if he would one day be accepted as part of their family as well even though he wasn't a wolf. Jett was happy though that he would pass on practice to help him get settled. He was eager to see where he would be staying, where he could train his power peacefully without hurting anyone. He was silent as he waited now, anxious and excited. This for him was a new chance, a new life and he hoped that Pherick would be happy with him.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

March 19th, 2018, 3:35 pm #24

Pherick watched him look around and his wolf rumbled happily that the pack was accepting that he would be near by. The twins began to strip down and he joined them. All three were lean and had amazing bodies. Pherick with his tattoos and the pale twins with snow colored hair and scars from defending their pack. The sounds of breaking bones and grunts of pain filled the air as they all shift into 8 ft tall Dires. Pherick black like night and the twins snow white. They headed into the trees.

Shaleen handed Jett the basket. "Welcome to the forest Jett." she said and headed inside to sort out her children for dinner.

Gemma waited for everyone to leave and stripped and shifted before bounding after the boys. She had recognized a loneliness in Jett and her wolf had whispered...brother. She was only 5ft 7in inches, a Lupus, but she was wickedly fast. She caught up bouncing around the bigger males barking cheerfully. They huffed but didn't chase her off.

The woods were dense and old with massive ancient trees. There was a lovely green gold light that filtered down through the leaves. The air was warm and filled with the whispers of wind in the leaves. The wolves moved easily through the forest as they got further and further through the trees. There was an oddity though...every now and then...there was a dresser, randomly, in the woods. They had stashed them out here with clothes for when they shifted back to human form.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

FlameDarkfire
Honor Student
FlameDarkfire
Honor Student

March 20th, 2018, 1:49 am #25

Jack laughed as he sprayed Merrick in the face with the hose. The two were really bonding, and it was great to spend time with his best friend. As the two cut up and messed around with the hose Rog looked over.

"Oi you two! Quit jacking around!" he yelled to the boys as he came over. Jack paused, looking at his father, then turned the hose on him! "Ack ya blighter! C'mmere!" Rog yelled as he chased Jack around the porch, finally grabbing the hose and spraying Jack and Merrick with it. It felt good to relax, and soon both of them were laughing. Finally Leena called to the boys.

"Aye boyos, ya better go help," Rog commented, panting with a smile.

"Aye da, we'll get em right up," Jack commented.
Preliminary saturation carpet bombing is not automatically Plan A.
Plan B is not automatically twice as much gunpowder as Plan A.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

March 20th, 2018, 3:07 am #26

Jett watched the wolves transform and then lead him through the forest. He held onto the basket he was given. It was strange, despite their large size, Jett was still bigger then them standing tall at eight feet and ten inches. He looked around as they walked, noticing the dressers, it was strange, but he didn't pay them any mind as they walked. Then they were joined by another smaller wolf. Things were different here then what Jett was used to, but he was smiling, he enjoyed the nature and he was just happy to have found someone like Pherick. Jett moved closer to Pherick as they walked, he didn't know how far out they would go, but the farther from the house the better since his voice was dangerous.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

March 20th, 2018, 3:40 am #27

Pherick brushed up against him making a happy rumbling noises as his scent lingered on the giant. They bounded through the forest for a good three hours leading him deeper and deeper into their territory. They were playful creatures and none of them seemed to be even a little afraid of the big male.

Finally they came to the spot Pherick had in mind.

It was a large clearing filled with heather and clover. There was a deep lake that could be used for water for bathing and drinking. There was plenty of room for a small building and room for him to move around. They barked looking at him. If he didn't like it here they would move on and find the spot that worked for Jett.

Merrick laughed and shouted as Rog hosed them down. They were dripping wet and happy and relaxed. The life at the den had been smoother lately. He laughed as he toweled off and headed inside. He helped Leena with the children getting them all settled for the big meal.

Shaleen met her dripping mate at the door. "Really love?" she asked playfully arching a brow at him.

Owen looked at everyone heading into the house for dinner and knowing his dove VERY well. "Ready to go run and hunt up some dinner?" he asked into her ear.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

March 20th, 2018, 3:47 am #28

"You should go put on dry clothes Merrick," leena said as she placed sippies down. "You too Jack. Don't need you catching colds "

They rarely caught colds but it was a principle. They needed to be dry to eat at the table. She did have to laugh at their shenanigans.

Gail perked up. Hunting was much more up her alley. She wasn't a pack person all that much and for good reason. One of.the days she woukd come around.

"Sure."

She took off running and changed quickly. She was an oddling when it came to changing. She could do it fast. There wasn't much vulnerability with her. Mayne it was from years of being on her own or even when a born wolf.

My Children

FlameDarkfire
Honor Student
FlameDarkfire
Honor Student

March 20th, 2018, 11:13 pm #29

Rog smiled and kissed Shaleen.

"Important to have a little fun love," he replied to her. "Yeah, get dried off and in some clothes guys," he said to Jack and Merrick as they rounded up the last of the kids.

"Aye," Jack replied. "Race ya Merrick!" he called to his friend before bolting up the stairs.
Preliminary saturation carpet bombing is not automatically Plan A.
Plan B is not automatically twice as much gunpowder as Plan A.