Dude it's you

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 23rd, 2014, 10:01 pm #1

Saul had a suitcase of clothes, a few photos of him and his sisters and two Smith and Wessen revolvers. He waked up to the third floor. He looked at the paper and counted out the rooms and opened the door.

Inside he saw a semi-familiar face. Dev...something from the cafeteria. He smiled.

"Um hi do you remember me? Apperently I am your new roommate." he said. It would be weird living with someone in the same room. In the labs he was raised they were all held in separate isolation rooms.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Deviat
Student
Deviat
Student

February 23rd, 2014, 10:41 pm #2

Deviat was on his recently-purchased phone, typing away spammy messages to a dear friend. Upbeat music softly played from a radio on his sloppy bed. Remnants of candy and gummy worms littered his side of the room, and an overflowed trash can sat in the far corner by the door. Not a pleasant sight for any student to see.

Which was why he fell off his bed when he saw someone enter. He remembered every person he met, and instantly knew it was Saul - one of three intriguing siblings.

"Oh hey, Saul, I remember you. New roommate you say? Uh.." He started snatching all the trash and hiding it under his bed, "Never expected I'd have a roomy! Sorry for the mess!" Deviat was quite excited to have a roomy now, it was like having his own sibling.
Hello! Got sum candy on yah? Or cake? Either one is preferable.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 27th, 2014, 1:03 pm #3

Saul smiled and shrugged.

"Dude it's cool. I'm not a girl." he joked setting his stuff on the empty bed. "Soooo what powers do you have?" he asked curious about his new roommate. He slowly unpacked generic shirts hoodies and jeans and a few pairs of sneakers.

He pulled out some books of mythology and comics. He had really gotten into manga lately. He had several volumes of Hellsing, Yugioh, and Shaman King. He pulled out his IPod and set it on the dresser.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Deviat
Student
Deviat
Student

February 27th, 2014, 10:52 pm #4

"My powers? Well," he answered, hiding away the last bit of trash into the confines of his bed, "I can control shadows and stuff like that.. what about you?"

He started to be more open and glad of his ability, as a friend of his smacked some sense into him about it. A power is good by the way you use it, not the way it is. As he rolled back onto his bed, he noticed Saul unveil some manga. Deviat, being the otaku he is, smiled. He might as well tell him, because he would find out eventually, "You read manga? I personally am a gigantic otaku, so I'm just wondering."

He slipped a piece of taffy into his mouth and chewed on it carefully. Candy is his life.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 28th, 2014, 1:59 am #5

Saul smiled and turned. His whole body turned to stone. He shifted back to his more normal skin. "I can also turn parts of people to stone as well. They used to joke where we grew that we were straight out of Greek mythology. Eden is a tree nymph a dryad, Sera is a creature of the sea a niyad and I was well a gorgon...like Medusa." he said.

"What's an otaku?" he asked honestly confused. "I got into Hellsing at first. I would love some suggestions of series." he said glad that he had something in common with his new friendish person. He put the guns in the drawer of the nightstand and hopped onto the bed.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Deviat
Student
Deviat
Student

February 28th, 2014, 2:21 am #6

Deviat was fond of mythology, and seeing a 'gorgon' like that almost had him squealing. Who knew the triplets could get even more interesting? He smiled and answered, "An otaku is someone who's dedicated to anime and manga, as if it's their life."

He flicked his fingers at his Hellsing manga, and a shadow stretched out and grabbed it, bringing it over to him. For the first time in his life, he used his powers other than fighting. He felt proud of being able to control it now too. "Well, I'll tell you this. You have to - not saying that you can't, I'm saying that you must - read The Devil is a Part-Timer, it's a spectacular show too, Death Note.. Fruits Basket.. D.Gray-man.. oh there's so much! Here, I'll show you a list."

Deviat tossed over a notebook covered in a list of hundreds of manga, anime, and who-knows-what to Saul. He was definitely a true otaku.
Last edited by Deviat on February 28th, 2014, 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 28th, 2014, 2:40 am #7

Saul smiled. "Instead of making a list...this Saturday why don't we go down Akihabara Mall. It is manga heaven and I know a place that has amazing prices." Saul said not realizing he was inviting an otaku to his Mecca.

He stretched out on his stomach to talk when a trio peered into the room.

"Cool Dev got a roo-Oh crap." Ryfe stopped. Saul looked at the boy. "Hello Ryfe. How are you and before you say anything Sera is fine." he said in a clipped tone.

Ryfe flushed and scampered off. Saul and his friend Corinne scared the crap out of the unicorn.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Deviat
Student
Deviat
Student

February 28th, 2014, 2:56 am #8

Deviat grinned when Saul offered to go to the 'Holy Land' with him. He'd been there enough times, specifically three times this week, at his favorite shop. "Yeah that would be great--"

His comment was cut off when a certain unicorn peered into their room, Ryfe. But he was scared off when he noticed Saul. "Hey what was that about? Did you two get into some intense fight?" He thought about how he mentioned Sera, and imagined Saul and Ryfe fighting over Sera made him chuckle.

Plopping another treat into his mouth, he laid his head back on his pillow.