Desperation

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

5:39 PM - Nov 22, 2017 #1

Wilhelm was a young man that had done bad things in his past, but now nothing really seemed to matter to him other than the fact that he had fallen in love. However recently he had received something, something that could change his life. What he wa.ted though wasn't anything like what he received, so now he was in a cafe waiting for Tianna.

Tianna to him was the girl he had fallen in love with. Of course he was keeping a secret from her. That secret was that he had lost his money and for over a year now he had been making ends meet with petty crime and odd jobs. What he received though was something that could get him wealth and power again, but all he really wanted was for Tianna to want him, for her to tell him to stay with her, to forget about having money and power and for them to be together. Or if she did want him to go and pursue that money and power he would want her to want to go with him.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

3:33 AM - Nov 23, 2017 #2

Tianna was a happy unicorn mucj older than what she looked. She was currently meeting a young man. He was much younger than her. Humans would classify her as a predator. She was just a creature with longevity. As a unicorn, she lived for much longer than a human.

Her white hair was braided with a silver ribbon threaded through it. Her long hair could sometimes be aggravating but it was manageable. Her violet eyes were bright as she sauntered into the cafe and spotted the guy that was interested in her.

"Wil!" She cried as she skipped to the table.

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

2:01 PM - Nov 23, 2017 #3

Wilhelm stood up to greet Tianna. "It's good to see you again." He gave her a hug before sitting bacl down at the table. He spoke his words softly, there was clearly something on his mind. He wasn't good at hiding his feelings from Tianna. "Please sit, there is something I want to tell you." Tianna already would have known that in Wilhelm's past he had done bad things, but since meeting her he had been trying to be better.

He was going to tell her everything, about how he was poor, about the opportunity that was presented to him, and of course that he loved her. He wanted her to stop him from taking the opportunity to gain money and power, he didn't want to go back to the life he was living before meeting her, but if she didn't accept him he would have to do it, because in the end having to resort to small crimes was something he didn't want to do anymore to avoid living on the streets.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

4:26 PM - Nov 23, 2017 #4

"Good to see you as well."

Tianna hugged him and settled in the chair. Her dress was long sleeved and a soft green in color. She actually could have passed for an angel if she wanted too.

"Is everyhtning alright Wil?"

She was monogamous with him simply because that was how humans were. Unicorns weren't always monogamous and she had played with Ryfe on several occasions before Wil came into the picture. So this form of talking and mannerisms were different to her.

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

4:46 PM - Nov 23, 2017 #5

Wilhelm always thought that Tianna was the most beautiful woman he had ever met. He has thought that since the first time they met. "Well, I guess that depends." He looked at Tianna in the eyes, "I have been keeping a secret. The truth is, I'm poor. I've been having to resort to petty crime and odd jobs just to stay off the streets for a while now." He hoped that Tianna wouldn't reject him as he placed a letter and a one way ticket to Rome.

"Then I revived that letter and that ticket." The letter was a vague job offer and the employer wanted to interview him in person, but it was obvious that it must have been someone in a shady business as there was no name in the letter and only a meeting spot. "Tianna... I love you, I have from the moment we met." He never did anything wrong to hurt Tianna, he now had only done small crimes just so he wouldn't be homeless, but if he took this opportunity it was possible they would never see each other again, he wanted to know if Tianna loved him back.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

5:59 PM - Nov 23, 2017 #6

Tianna tilted her head and then he said out everything before her. He was poor...that didn't bother her in the least. The secrets did though. He loved her but he had hidden things from her.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could have asked for you to stay in the Grove," she said. "You wouldn't have been homeless then."

She was upset knowing he hadn't been honest with her. Tianna was tackling one issue at a time. Did she love him? She really didn't know because she wanted to explore their relationship more.

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

6:26 AM - Nov 24, 2017 #7

"I didn't want to trouble you. I had already caused enough trouble and I didn't want to be a burden." He spoke truthfully, honestly, which wasn't something he would have done years ago. He looked at Tianna, he desired acceptance, to be loved or at least wanted. He had nothing else, he had started a war and while he had lost it seemed to have opened up Pandora's box in the underworld. Now he wanted nothing to do with that part of his life.

He closed his eyes and dropped his head forward, he was young and reckless through his life, so much of it had been a waste of time in the end, trying to avenge his parents and coming up empty handed. Right before the end there he had met Tianna. Now she was like his one glimmer of hope, the one that could stop him from returning to that life, to stop him from going to Rome and taking this job.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

1:33 AM - Nov 25, 2017 #8

"You wouldn't have been a burden by any means. You did bad things and continued to do them to survive when you could have just asked for help. How do I know you won't resort to petty crime to continue to survive?"

She was actually aggitated by this all. She wanted him to be truthful. He had resorted to it instead of trusting her. How could she trust him to not do it again?

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

5:09 AM - Nov 25, 2017 #9

Wilhelm shook his head, "Back then, we had only been together once, I... was afraid you would hate who I was... I hated who I was." Then he pointed to the letter and the ticket to Rome, "And now, I've been sentenced to die." Things were complicated for Wilhelm. He didn't have a place where he fit in, and Tianna was right, he continued to do bad things to survive.

"Whoever sent this to me, they were smart enough to track me down despite my living like a ghost." It was one of the reasons he didn't try to get a regular job, because if he did he would be found, either by enemies or former allies that wanted him dead. However this person had found him anyway. What Wilhelm believed was that this left him with two choices, one was to accept the invitation, leaving Japan and working for whoever sent the letter, and it was obvious that he would be involved in many more bad dealings. The second choice, the one he would want, to leave the criminal underworld entirely, but for that he was only willing to do that if Tianna was there with him. "Do... you want me to... go?"

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

1:47 PM - Nov 25, 2017 #10

"Hate is formed through deceit and mistrust. You weren't completely open even though I showed you something that could get me killed."

She had shown him that she was a unicorn and killed all the time. Tianna had trusted him.basically with her life.

"Of Course I don't want you to go but that choice is yours to make. You must chose if you want to go."

My Children