StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

11:26 PM - Dec 09, 2017 #31

Wilhelm smiled brightly as Tianna told him he had to catch her now and he ran after her as they went outside. She was playful and he was happy. He missed her a few times but when she ran onto the grass he finally got her, wrapping his arms around her before slipping onto the grass. They were on a hill and began to roll down. Once they were at the bottom still on the grass Wilhelm smiled brightly at Tianna as she was on top of him right now and he was on his back. "I caught you."

The two men that were observing watched them run out of the cafe until they rolled down the hill. "Deploy the drone, we'll follow for a while, hopefully they lead us somewhere." One of them said as the other one moved to the van that they drove there in and laughed a small drone. It was a common civilian model and it was discrete. Even if it was spotted it would be impossible to tell what it's true purpose was.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

1:42 PM - Dec 10, 2017 #32

Tianna was good at the game of chase. She danced back and forth out of his reach until he caught her. There was a yelp and a giggle as he slipped and down the hill they went.

Cool grass from the weather and their scents mingled. Her long white hair splayed all around them and her lavender eyes danced with laughter.

"Yes you did. What are you gonna do about it?"

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

10:52 PM - Dec 10, 2017 #33

Wilhelm smiled as Tianna asked him what he would do about it now that he caught her. He leaned his head up and kissed her lips. It was a sweet more innocent kiss, not with they fiery sexual desires but with a deep love. Then he spoke again, "How's that?" He wanted Tianna to love him like he loved her, for them to be together. He knew that he actually wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, although he also knew it would be too strange to propose to her because normal people had relationships for years before taking that step.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

12:55 AM - Dec 11, 2017 #34

Tianna giggled after he kissed her. It was soft and sweet. They had had more passionate kisses but that was left for another time. However she smiled down at him and rolled off him.

"It was great as usual." She stretched. "Do you need any essentials?"

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

1:00 PM - Dec 14, 2017 #35

Wilhelm smiled at Tianna, he loved her and just being with her was all he wanted. "I don't really have anything so really the only thing I would need is soap and maybe shampoo." He was the kind of person that valued hygiene. Even now that he was essentially homeless he still didn't smell. That was because he would specifically make arrangements and spend what little money he had in order to clean himself.

One of the two guys looking at the camera feed from the drone. "Well, they are definitely an item. Not too sure who the woman is but she should make an easy target to bring Wilhelm to us. Once we got him we can release the girl." They were going to go with a kidnapping plan. "Send the photo and see if we can get a positive ID on the girl."

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

3:21 AM - Dec 15, 2017 #36

She wrinkled her nose. "No toothbrush or paste?! Eewwww! I can't believe I kissed you! You haven't brushed away your.cooties!"

Tianna was teasing him as she giggled. She was a rather clean unicorn. Of course she was pure white too.

The men would find very little on her except what was on her student ID. Her info as hidden for a reason.

My Children