Crime of Passion

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 23rd, 2015, 4:38 pm #1

He had committed a crime.

Breaking and Entering...

Buuuuut it was in the name of love! That made it okay right?

Rhoss certainly hoped so. The had gotten a movie and food and looked good. He had a little card table set up with Elijah's favorite meal and a vegetarian option for himself. He had also gotten two pastries from his favorite bakery and sparkling apple juice. A small rose centerpiece and some candles sat in the center of the table. He had gone out and rented a movie that Elijah had really wanted to see but had missed in theaters.

He wore a soft lavender tee and grey jeans. He was barefoot as he walked around his lover's room. After the Craze he had never felt more connected to someone. He hope Elijah liked the surprise.

He should be here any minute.
Last edited by Panda Doll on February 23rd, 2015, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Icarus
Honor Student
Icarus
Honor Student

March 1st, 2015, 7:25 pm #2

(( Moon phase at post creation: 25% Waxing Crescent. Abilities at 75%. ))

Elijah was dead tired, sweaty, smelly, and his gym clothes needed a wash. He had spent the majority of the afternoon training to help vent his frustration with another fruitless expedition. After his time spent with Rhoss in the grove, he felt as if he had lost some of his purpose and was becoming lost. A trip to America to get back into the groove was exactly what he'd needed. With the tips that crazy lady in the woods had given him in tracking wolves, learning the signs of a lycan population, and researching how to properly expose them to the public, he had been certain that he could have a den in the palm of his hand. A small town in Colorado exhibited signs of infestation, and so Elijah took it upon himself to look into it. He really felt he had what he needed to take them down; that is, until he brought his findings to his meeting with the chief of police and mayor. They laughed in his face. Elijah vehemently argued his case, even went so far as to accuse them of not taking the safety of their townspeople seriously.

Three days, one black eye, a bruised rib cage, and a first-class ticket back to Japan later, and Elijah spent his time healing and beating the crap out of every piece of martial arts equipment he could get his hands on. He'd been texting Rhoss the whole time, assuring him that he was fine and just needed to get over his jet lag and get some paperwork out of the way. He hated lying to his lover, but he had also been under the influence of his Hunter's Moon at the time and cared little about the consequences. Now, with the moon filling again in the night sky, his guilt was slowly returning along with the irritated conclusion that his journey had been a stupid idea.

Just as Elijah slid his key home in the lock, he paused. The scent of food wafted from beyond the door. Elijah cocked his head to listen, but if anyone was inside the sound of Elijah's key had alerted them to his return. He tested the knob; it was still locked. Whomever had invaded his privacy had either left through the window (plausible being on only the second story); locked the door on their way out (possible, if they had fashioned a key to enter in the first place); or was still inside, waiting for him to return. With his recent failed trip still fresh in his mind, his instincts told him to be cautious. Someone may have tracked him back to Searchlight and thought the risk of revenge would be worth it. Elijah very cautiously pulled a silver-plated brass knuckles from one of the pockets in his backpack and slipped it over his fingers. He steadied his breath and clicked the lock open. He opened the door slowly without entering. He could see the small spots of candlelight, but they were making it difficult to adjust to the dim of the rest of his room.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

March 2nd, 2015, 3:34 pm #3

Rhoss came closer to the table and the light. That glow light against his skin as he grinned wide. He had missed Elijah painfully but he was back. A little smelly and sweaty but he wasn't bothered by that at all.

"Hello love. Happy Valentine's day!" he said. Irea had told him about this human holiday and how couples get all romantic. He hadn't wanted to disappoint his human lover. He had briefly wondered why Elijah himself hadn't mentioned it but he often forgot how young he was. Maybe he didn't want to bother Rhoss maybe he wasn't sure what to do. So for once Rhoss was driving the bus.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Icarus
Honor Student
Icarus
Honor Student

May 5th, 2015, 7:52 am #4

Elijah let out the breath he'd been holding as soon as he heard Rhoss's smooth voice. His hand dropped from the door handle and his fist with the knuckles reflected the candles like a sliver of sky with specks of starlight wrapped around his digits. He knew he should smile for some reason; relief, amusement, affection for his lover. None of those seemed to push through the throbbing on his face. He knew he should smile... so he did.

"Ah, Rhoss..." He turned away to grab the pack he'd left in the hallway, and stowed the knuckles in the zip he'd found them. "I'm sorry I..." The young man dragged his pack in and tossed it out of the doorway and stepped inside. "I completely forgot. I was so focused on... on training that it slipped my mind." Elijah's eyes wandered the room, taking in the romantic atmosphere. He smelled Chicken Parmesan. He knew he should feel surprised for some reason; affection, amour, gratitude. Not one of them managed to push through the pounding in his heart and the ache in his chest. Still, he could fake it, he supposed. Elijah stripped free of his shirt, hopefully able to distract his lover, and moved toward him with the predator's gait gifted him by the hunter's moon.

"Would you mind if I cleaned up? I, uh... got a little worked up this afternoon."

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

May 5th, 2015, 6:24 pm #5

Rhoss smiled and little. "Sure love let me get the light."

He turned on the lamp and then froze. His male was bruised all over. He whickered softly rushing to his side. "How did this happen and why didn't you come to me the moment you were hurt?" he asked as he laid his hands on Elijah's chest flooding him with healing energy as the mark on his forehead flared with soft amethyst light.

He looked up at Elijah. "What's going on? Really?"

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Icarus
Honor Student
Icarus
Honor Student

May 7th, 2015, 11:48 pm #6

Rhoss's reaction made Elijah stiffen with annoyance. He wanted to get clean, not be mothered and worried over. He knew he shouldn't be so irritated, so he tried his best not to let it show. His eyes closed and his lips thinned, but other than that he stood still and allowed his lover to fret.

"How did this happen and why didn't you come to me the moment you were hurt?" Warm relief flooded Elijah's torso. It felt as if the bruises had gone numb, but in his current mental state it felt more like an unpleasant deadening of his nerves rather than a grateful painkiller. He wanted Rhoss to lay off a bit, but he knew the unicorn was only acting with Elijah's happiness in mind.

"Because I was thousands of miles away. I may be a meta, but teleportation isn't something I can do." The tender skin lightened as the injuries melted away. He could already feel his headache receding, but it did nothing to quell his foul temper. Rhoss's liquid amethyst gaze found Elijah's cool silver. He knew he should say something to ease his boyfriend's agitation, but nothing came to mind.

"What's going on? Really?" He knew he should tell Rhoss the truth, but knowing he should was not the same as wanting to. Right now he didn't want a big hoopla made out of something that was over and dealt with.

"Nothing's going on," he half-fibbed. "Right now, all I want is a shower. Then we can play twenty questions, okay?" He kissed Rhoss's brow just above his glowing mark before he turned away and shut himself in the bathroom. The running water hid the sigh he let slip. Not even his own bedroom would give him the quiet solitude he desired.

Elijah emerged seven minutes later. His hair was damp, but kept. A pair of khaki shorts and a plain white tank top. At least he could be comfortably dressed, and his cleanliness improved his mood drastically. "*sigh* okay. Now I'm ready for hugs." Elijah opened his arms and wound them around Rhoss's delicate frame.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

May 8th, 2015, 3:00 pm #7

Rhoss pulled away once Elijah was healed. He knew that careful tone. There were times he had noticed where his lover's would go short and he would try hard not to aim it at Rhoss he had also noticed that they were shifted with the moon. This was one of those times.

Rhoss wasn't sure what he done wrong. Maybe this whole Valentine's day thing was a bad idea. Maybe he did it wrong. His thoughts whirled in scattered directions and he sighed sitting at the table. He would go. It was best. But he would let his lover know he was going. He didn't want to be rude.

When Elijah came out Rhoss stood. "I'm sorry for barging in I'll-" he stopped as Elijah's arms wrapped around him. He snuggled in.

"I know there is something you aren't telling me. I want to know, I want to help you but it feels like at times you shut me out." He said gently not wanting to rile him up. "Let me help you please?"
Last edited by Panda Doll on May 8th, 2015, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Icarus
Honor Student
Icarus
Honor Student

May 30th, 2015, 6:52 pm #8

Elijah did feel a small knot of ennui wind it's way through his gut. It was not because of something he did, however, but rather for something he knew he could not do. How could he possible expect Rhoss to be able to help carry the burden that Elijah had been forced to lift his whole life? Without a doubt, Rhoss could sympathize with some of what the young man was going through, but there were key differences. It was those minor exceptions that made a world of difference to Elijah. A world that, he suspected, that the two of them could not weather and expect to remain together.

"I wish I could," Elijah cooed, only half lying, "but when it comes to fighting of any kind, your people are sensitive and susceptible to taint." He ran a warm thumb across his lover's cheek. "I can't let you help with everything. As much as you'd like, there are just things I have to deal with."

Elijah pressed a kiss just to the right of Rhoss's horn mark. "You help me more than you think just by being here for me. Believe me." The young hunter pulled away enough to keep Rhoss close and still look straight into his eyes. Some of the warmth had returned to Elijah's gaze, enough for his lover to see that he was slowly slipping back to being just another normal teen. "Let's just let it be for now. I can't imagine how hungry you must've been waiting for me."

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

May 30th, 2015, 7:02 pm #9

"But-" he stopped biting his lip. "I understand not physically helping you and I appreciate you going through the trouble to think of my needs like that. I want to at least tell me about it. Do that and I promise I will not try to help you fight and I will stay back."

Rhoss wanted to help even if was simple being that listening ear. He was going to try to push more but...his stomach let out a small roar. He huffed at his belly for interrupting but decided to let the subject drop.

"Yeah I am pretty hungry and for dessert I got whipped cream, chocolate sauce and me!" he teased. Rhoss had gotten the idea from their crew mate Irea. She was the queen of pervy ideas.

He settled into his seat and smiled at Elijah.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.