Caught Red Handed

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

January 15th, 2014, 12:44 am #1

Shimeji was home early from his classes with the uni boys. Rhoss had loaned him a "yaoi" comic. He said it might explain some things for him. He came in and settled on his bed after kicking his sneakers off. Curling up as rain started to fall.

The doll boy hoped his owner had grabbed an umbrella. He cracked open the comic and began to read. He flushed at some of the intimate situations and felt something strange happening as he read. He wondered what it would be like to do this stuff with Deimos.

"Oh my I didn't know boys could do that..."

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

DHfangirl32
Student

January 19th, 2014, 2:08 am #2

(OOC: Just so you know, I not only read yaoi but I write it.)

Why on earth didn't he grab an umbrella? Deimos ran with his jacket pulled over his head. That rain was kinda cold. Or rather the breeze made it cold. He was running a bit late. Mostly do to his cocky mouth. Most of the students snickered when he gave his theory on evolution. "Guess I shouldn't have said the reason why the apes evolved was because they go tired of the same thing everyday and invented the razor and decided to have a shaving contest." The teen laughed at his own joke as he repeated it to himself. He splashed his foot right in a puddle. "Oh hat's cold and wet." He stopped to shake his foot.

He eventually reached the dorm buildings. Catching his breath, he walked in and before heading to his dorm he took off the now wet shoes that he hated and the soaked socks. Wringing out his jacket he flung it over his shoulder and walked to the dorm room.

Entering the room he noticed his roommate curled up on the bed reading something. Being quiet he tiptoed over and tried to peek at what he was reading. "Is this your homework?" He asked while still trying to peek.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

January 19th, 2014, 2:19 am #3

Shimeji smiled up at a very wet Deimos.

"No it is a comic Rhoss gave me see?" he said holding up the comic. Two boys were twined together kissing on a bed with no shirts. There was a deep blush on his face.

"Do all boys do this together?" Shimeji asked. He wanted to do this and every time he thought about it he pictured doing it with his roomie/owner, "Can we do this?" he asked blue eyes heated and innocent at the same time.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

DHfangirl32
Student

January 19th, 2014, 2:46 am #4

(OOC: I think my brain exploded not Deimos'. Have you seen my brain and my root beer? I need my root beer to think and since I am thirsty I need to get a drink of my brain. *Wonders if that came out right*)

"No it is a comic Rhoss gave me see?"

Deimos looked at the comic then he started to blush. He felt all warm inside. He wasn't sure if the feeling was coming from him or Shimeji. At the moment he didn't care where it came from he kinda liked it. He look at his Shimeji and almost let out a sigh of strange happy feeling.

"Do all boys do this together?"

That question broke him out of what he was thinking. He wasn't even sure if he was thinking at all. "Well.... Rhoss and his boyfriend do I'm sure." Now he kinda knows how it feels to be the parent and having to explain the birds and the bees.

"Can we do this?"

Okay, forget the last question this one really blew his brain down to his feet and it picked up and dropped his heart off near a certain area on it's way down. Really how does one respond to that? 'Okay brain you need to stop vacationing and return to my head. SOON!' Deimos thought. He really didn't know what to say. He was sure part of him wanted to but the other part was apparently on vacation with his brain. "ummmm..." Deimos wanted to say no. He wanted to tell him that guys don't do that. But when he looked into those heated eyes his body's system did a shut down from the overload and he said. "We can if you want."

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

January 19th, 2014, 3:03 am #5

Shimeji set the comic book down and stood. He was a little taller the Deimos and had to look down to see his eyes. He had been studying the comic and well he decided to make his move.

He cradled the other boy's face in his hands and kissed him a slow gentle press of lips. A rush whipped through him. Warmth and happiness followed. He kissed his owner a little harder pulling him closer.

He pulled back. "Was...was that okay?" he asked voice a little lower.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

DHfangirl32
Student

January 22nd, 2014, 2:25 pm #6

"Was...was that okay?"

Deimos was about to pass out and he didn't know from what. His own abilities or from his first kiss? He wasn't really sure. He did kinda like the kiss though. And he smiled at Shimeji. He didn't know how to respond to that. 'Heck I'll just do what they do in the movies.' He thought and just responded with a warm gentle kiss of his own. This was his first time kissing anyone so, he was a bit nervous. He couldn't help but to think how soft his room mate's lips are. When his lips finally left Shimeji's He smiled. "Does that answer your question?"

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

January 23rd, 2014, 6:08 pm #7

Shimeji gave Deimos a gentle shove and giggled as he fell onto the bed. He hopped up there with him.

"Yeeees. I have been waiting a long time to do that. Rhoss told me I should just try it with you and see if you liked it. Glad I did." he kissing his owner harder. His hands gripped the other teen's hips.

"New question are you top or bottom?" he asked his eyes alight with mischief and something hotter.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

DHfangirl32
Student

January 28th, 2014, 2:25 am #8

"Hmmm I don't really know if I am a top or bottom." He admitted. "This is my first time to." He placed his hand under Shimeji's chin and slowly went in for another kiss. "We could just keep going and figure that part out as we go." He said just before kissing him. He moved his lips then and started to playfully nibble on the other's neck.

(OOC: Sorry been taking me so long. I am a bit rusty in this area lol.)

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

February 3rd, 2014, 3:19 am #9

Shimeji smiled but his eyes widened in surprise as his owner's mouth slid along his neck. His heart beat wildly as his let his hands tangle in Deimos's brown hair. He dragged his owner's mouth back up to his own pushing the other boy's hands back onto the bed pinning him. Shimeji deepened the kiss.

He really had to thank Rhoss for that comic book.

He pulled away before copying the smaller boy and kissing along the column of his throat before gently biting his shoulder. He slid warm hands under his shirt stroking soft skin. His blue eyes were warm and filled with something.

"Your clothes are all wet did you know that?" he murmured in Deimos's ear.
Last edited by Panda Doll on February 3rd, 2014, 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

DHfangirl32
Student

February 9th, 2014, 5:43 am #10

"Your clothes are all wet did you know that?"

He felt a slight tickle of a shiver when Shimeji murmured in his ear. "Well, I can fix that." He murmured back then giving Shimeji's ear a small playful nibble. Using one hand, he started pulling off his wet jacket. While his other hand played with Shimeji's side Just playfully tickling him. Deimos flung his wet jacket at the door and it made a heavy wet thud sound against the door.

He sat up just a bit and Eskimo kissed his Shimeji just before pulling his wet shirt off and flinging it in the same direction. Deimos had just a tiny bit of muscle. His abs barely had a four pack of muscle to it. His skin was wet from having wet clothes on. His fingertips tugged at Shimeji's shirt and Deimos made a small whimper and puckered out his lower lip. The teen was trying to go for the lonely puppy eyes. "I think my fingers are trying to tell you something." He said with a sneaky smirk just starting to peak through the lonely puppy look while his fingers still tugged at the other boy's shirt.

(OOC: How was that? I went back and reread one of my fanfic stories to get a great postie idea.)