Birthday Shindig

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

12:46 AM - Mar 20, 2018 #1

It was a birthday shindig. They hadn't had a birthday party at all. Nata felt as if this was needed even though she hadn't ever had a birthday party herself. She looked across the room that was decorated in colorful birthday things. Raising a bottle of water to her lips, she hummed as she drank. Her black hair was down and her ice blue eyes sparked with mischief.

Her young son was chasing a balloon as it rolled across the floor. Niko cackled as he chased it his blue hair was shaggy like his father's had been. Her had his mother's blue eyes. At the moment he was one of two children at the house.

"Mama! Bawoon!" He cheered as he held it up. He wore jeans and a red shirt.

"Yes baby. Balloon," she said. He was a smart child.

Sera was waddling down the stairs. Her feet were swollen and she wore a yellow dress. She was due any day with her child. It was both a pleasant and annoying surprise to have this party. She get annoyed because she was so big.

Looking around, she tried to find either her siblings or mate. They were always around here somewhere and no one really left her alone since the beginning of the trimester.

Rika bounced with excitement. She had never been to a birthday party before and this was exciting. Her mate was having a party to celebrate his birth! Her blonde hair and mismatched eyes were bright.

"SAUL!" She cried when she saw him. Her dress was a light pink Lolita dress.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

1:04 AM - Mar 20, 2018 #2

He was in the backyard...brooding....again. He had never had a birth. So how could he have a birthday? It was something he and Eden struggled with. She was in her lioness form lounging in the low branches of the sprawling tree in the backyard to avoid the party. And Jason. And Jason figuring out what she had been hiding.

Saul had scented it slightly on his younger sister. She was nearing her heat. Sera went through it already and it tore at the males in the house. He hadn't let Rika out of their room for days. He and Zoba nearly killed each other in the hallway. Now Sera was heavily pregnant. He turned at the sound of his mate's call with a smile for her. She didn't need to know he was a little uncomfortable with this party.

Zoba scooped up Niko lifting him high up before watching Hunter charge through the room. He had been found wandering. No one knew what had happened to the adult wolves that had been raising him. He was too wild for the already full wolf pack in the forest so the cats had kept him. All of them his many "aunts" and "uncles" and all taking care of him. He smiled at Sera. He set Nico done and went to her. He kissed her softly. "Happy birthday my pretty." he purred.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

2:02 AM - Mar 20, 2018 #3

Jacob smiled as he was there with Nata and Niko. Even though he wasn't the father by blood he still raised Niko as his if he were his own. He was in love with Nata and wanted to stay by her side always. He always desired to have her love him back but even if she never said those words he would still be happy just being with her.

Jason was looking around the house in his cheetah form. He was creaking different doors open curiously looking for Eden. She was his mate and he loved her, he had been so happy when he was finally accepted by her pack. He moved down to where most of the people were gathered and saw Jacob, it threw him off because he looked like Jason's surrogate father-figure Dameon. But his scent was different and he remembered who Jacob was, then he saw Nata. He had met them a few times but he spent most of his time Dameon, Aurora, Lily, and Nite when he wasn't with Eden.

Jason didn't take time to greet anyone just yet as he continued to look for his mate, soon venturing outside. It was a bit harder to pick up her scent since there were so many other cats here, but he figured if she wasn't in the house she had to be out here. He actually moved to the tree she was hiding in and circled it a few times. He didn't look up, instead he kept his nose to the ground and he could swear he was picking up her scent now as he just continued to circle the tree. Sometimes the goofy cheetah wasn't too smart, it was as if his brain was on autopilot and sometimes it was when he had a lot on his mind.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

2:13 AM - Mar 20, 2018 #4

Niko laughed as he was scooped up. He kicked his feet. "Zoa!" He saw Hunter run into the room. He was out down and he ran after the wolf child.

"Hunta!" He cried and ran past his father after the child.

Nata watched then play and laughed. She looked at Jacob. They weren't mates but they were together. He raised her son. "Go get something to drink or eat," she told him rubbing his arm.

Rika bounded up to Saul and threw her arms around him. She giggled and cuddled close to him he thrived on touch and she had no problem catering to the need. "Is everything aright?" She asled looking at him.

Sera smiled as Zoba greet her. She kissed him and purred happily. "Thank you Zoba," she said and cringed as their child kicked her. "Nata really went all out."

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

2:28 AM - Mar 20, 2018 #5

She watched him pace around the tree and was amused. She loved that he was goofy and silly and all that but...it was coming and she wasn't sure if she was ready. He had been living elsewhere when Sera went through hers. It set off all the cats in the house.

Zoba rubbed her belly. Their cub was highly active in there. It was a lovely little female. The pride's third baby. He was so proud that it was his. He purred as he nuzzled her. "We both did. It was about time we celebrated being alive instead cursing it. We have so much to live for now." he said smiling. Their lives had both started of shitty. He and Nata had clawed their way to this life and the triplets had escaped an evil lab.

Saul nuzzled her as her hands slid over his shoulders. "Nothing is wrong it's a party. Everyone's happy well not Eden." He said watching her mate try to figure out where she was. He knew she was worried. "What are you doing today batling?" he teased her.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

7:08 AM - Mar 20, 2018 #6

Jacob smiled at Nata, "I'm fine right now, I'll wait until other people start eating. Do you want me to get you something?" Jacob was a man with an interesting past and he was wasn't a werecat like everyone else here, but that didn't mean he couldn't shift, his power was unique and his past was dark, but now he lived peacefully. He just wanted to enjoy his time with Nata and Niko.

Jason continued to circle the tree, it was clear to him that this was the place with the strongest scent of his mate and soon he was in a full sprint around the tree quickly tiring himself out until he collapsed on the ground with a quiet thud and proceeded to roll onto his back where he saw Eden in the tree above him. He playfully reached his paws up while still laying on his back wanting her to jump down and play with him.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

11:56 AM - Mar 20, 2018 #7

Nata chuckled. "I'm fine. I have my water." Normally she had vodka at parties such as this but she had decided on water for the time being. Her kit was running after Hunter. She took the time to lean against Jacob. "Are you having fun?"

Sera covered her mates hand with her own. Their daughter, Riley, kicked against their hands. "Very true. We have so much tonlive for now." She smiled at him. Love was bright in her eyes. "Though I think she's about ready to join us. She hasn't stopped moving all morning."

Rika looked at Jason as saw how he found her. She looked worried at first before giggling as Jason found Eden. She turned to look back at her mate.

"I've come to celebrate your birthday. I read up on it and i thought it sounded fun. The web page said that it's to show how happy I am that you were born on this world so I can find you."

Being raised in a tribe, they didn't have birthdays. But she knew a lot.about treasuring and appreciating people.

My Children

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

3:29 PM - Mar 20, 2018 #8

Hunter tore through the house Niko on his heels. He was a hellion and while his missed his siblings having the wolfcat around really helped him feel better and there was a baby on the way! More playmates. He was so focused on staying ahead of Nico he tripped and hit the floor hard with a pained yelp. He fought back crying. He was a wolf. Wolves didn't cry even though there were tears in his eyes.

Eden twitched her tail as he paced and tired himself out. She wanted to laugh when he flopped over and now that he was on his back she had been spotted. She stood and delicately walked into the trunk of the tree. She re-emerged on the ground standing over her very silly mate. She playfully swatted at him.

Saul smiled. "I wished you would live here my lovely little batling...I find sleeping alone painful and sad." he growled in her ear nipping at it. She was small and soft in his arms. He had made sure there was plenty of fruits in the house to keep his mate well fed.

Zoba chuckled. "I know it. Wouldn't it be fun to share your birthday with her?" he teased kissing at her neck smoothing his hand over her belly trying to calm the wildly active cub.

Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

4:20 PM - Mar 20, 2018 #9

Jacob was happy and when Nata leaned into him he put his arm around her. "Of course I am, it's calming to just be here with you and Niko and everyone else." He had never been happier in his life than he was with Nata. He was quiet, but he was clearly happy as he leaned over and kissed Nata, wanting to show his affection for her.

Jason watches as Eden came down from the tree and when she swatted at him playfully he rolled over onto his stomach, staying low to the ground ready to pounce, his tail was moving side to side and he had a playful look in his eyes as he pounced up and at Eden wanting to play with her. He wasn't big like the lions but he was fast and he was playful and happy. Jason was carefree and silly, but there was another side of him, the side that was a warrior and a trained hunter.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

10:43 PM - Mar 20, 2018 #10

Niko laughed as he chased the slightly older boy. Then Hunter ate the floor. He moved up to the boy. "You okay?" Even if Hunter didn't cry, Niko smelled the tears. "Momma! Daddy! Hunter's hurt!"

Nata smiled at Jacob after he kissed her. Then she heard her son. She moved away and to the boys. She kneeled in front of Hunter. "You're alright little wolf," she said and held a hand out to him. "We all fall down."

Rika blushed. "But my scholarship says I need to stay there. I don't want to lose it," she said curling into his arms. She shuddered at the nip. "I miss sleeping Next to you. If only you could stay with me."

Sera laughed. "It'd be a nice birthday gift," she said as Riley stretched inside her. She grunted. "Hey you. I'm g on a serve you a eviction notice. You are too big for your current housing." She was teasing just like Zoba was... or was supposed to.

My Children