Dark Prince
High Honor Student
Dark Prince
High Honor Student

January 19th, 2016, 2:45 am #11

"So basically you are the Vampire Armand meets Ranma 1/2?"

"Vampire Who?" he asked, the name was new to him, he was more or a video game nerd than anything else, but he did recognize the old but still fun Ranma manga... It gave him a good laugh every once in a while specially when he worried that he would never fit in. "As for Ranma... he at less knew his trigger... for all I know I could sneeze and change..." it was hard to pin point, but usually the more famished he was the lest often it happened so he tried to keep his meals as separate as possible.

"I don't envy you. That must be a difficult situation for you. Twizzler?"

"No thanks..." he said to the Twizzler, pop rocks in his energy drink and blood mix was more up his alleyway anyways. "It can be hard when i'm stuck for a few days... don't exactly have much clothes in that department... hence the big hoodies..."
Characters,links, and other things
Behemoth Race

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

January 19th, 2016, 2:54 am #12

She smiled.

"I didn't have any clothes either when I first came to town. As for the vamp reference it is a character in a book." She explained before gnawing on the sweet candy goodness.

"Soooo do you drink blood from people or is it like going to a blood bank?" She asked. "Please tell me you don't sparkle?"

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Dark Prince
High Honor Student
Dark Prince
High Honor Student

January 19th, 2016, 3:20 am #13

"I didn't have any clothes either when I first came to town. As for the vamp reference it is a character in a book."

"It looks like your doing better in that front" he said in reference to clothing, "I'll be honest I don't mind reading but Anime and games are more up my aisle" It was strange opening up to a total stranger, yet at the same time it was fun, and at worse this could be their first and last interaction at best maybe become friends... it would be nice to have someone to play some of his games with and talk about anything.

"Soooo do you drink blood from people or is it like going to a blood bank?"

"Blood bank..." he answered quickly, "I tried the whole people thing... Its the whole reason I turn into a girl every once in a while..." his fist time drinking from the tap as his father would say ended up with him growing boobs the very next day... After that he hesitates at the idea of it but its also whats keeping him from growing stronger as a vampire.

"Please tell me you don't sparkle?"

He bursted out laughing, honestly he though the first time he heard someone make a Twilight reference he would be furious, yet coming out of her it was just funny, "I probably have a higher chance of turning into a roman candle than sparke, at less if I believe my dad I honestly haven't tried."
Characters,links, and other things
Behemoth Race