Karmodea
New Student
Karmodea
New Student

November 18th, 2015, 8:19 pm #11

She met Trojan's eyes for just a couple of seconds. Those seconds were long enough to see the plasma-like sparks inside of his eyes, purple and flitting like the lighhtning that was soon to accompany the thunder outside. He was getting stressed, the wind was picking up and students were fleeing from the rain. "Let me go." He tore his wrist away and turned to go, but when he realised she'd offered lunch, he turned around. He tried to ignore the other male rubbing all over one of the girls and his eyes shifted around awkwardly. "Well.. I.."

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

November 18th, 2015, 9:09 pm #12

"I get it. You have this thing inside and for whatever reason you ended up away from everything you know. You are nervous and alone and surrounded by some pretty weird people. I am offering lunch and maybe some conversation." Vivia said.

She was brushed against by a kid and she jerked with a gasped as visions of bullying and mean pranks rolled through her mind. She breathed through it.

"Sorry. Powers can be a total bitch. Usually don't work on metas. Yay me." She said raking her hands through her pink hair.

"Nothing just saw ya and couldn't help myself." He said with a smile and a soft purring. He nuzzled her neck and looked at the other male with feline eyes.

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Karmodea
New Student
Karmodea
New Student

November 18th, 2015, 9:19 pm #13

He listened intently to her words, and realised how common he must have acted. Huh. Just another freaky confused kid. Sounds good, for the cover up. A mist, a wall, a mask, anything. He didn't nod, he didn't agree to lunch, but he stood by her whilst she had a shock attack. And to him, that was his way of saying fine. He quickly glanced over the two girls and frowned at the intent rubbing.
Last edited by Karmodea on November 18th, 2015, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panda Doll
High Honor Student
Panda Doll
High Honor Student

December 15th, 2015, 4:15 pm #14

"Hey Saul maybe not in the hall?" Vivia said with a smile.

The lion growled low and ignored her.

"Werecats, always gotta do their own thing. His sister works at the club I sing at with some other students." She said placing a hand on his elbow leading him toward the cafeteria.

"This school can be overwhelming. I know. I originally went to St. Lily's before it got destroyed by a giant monkey made of pure evil. Yeah I know what that sounds like. Let's start simple, what is your name?"

I come to induce an overdose of CUTENESS!
Panda's 30+ Sinister Creations
Not my circus
Not my monkeys...
...My monkeys can fly.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

December 15th, 2015, 4:30 pm #15

Rika and Kiri had been quiet until now. Rika softly disengaged herself from Sauk and took his hand. Kiri was just grinning as she watched Vivia.

"Let's get lunch!" Kiri said and trailed behind Vivia and The new kid.

Rika followed along with a smile and wondered what fruit they had.

My Children