A Bad Plan

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

11:46 PM - Sep 22, 2016 #1

It had been over twenty four hours since Sieg had disappeared, called on by his father. And it wouldn't be long until something bad happened to him. Of course there were a few men that didn't want that to happen. Now, these men weren't good, in fact some people thought of them as evil, depending on who you asked. One was a middle aged Japanese man who was always smiling like a maniac, the other one looked like a normal guy in his twenties. Jackie, the Japanese man, wore faded blue jeans and a white t-shirt. He was also wearing aviator sunglasses on this day. The other guy was wearing cargo shorts and a black t-shirt.

It was after school was done for the day when they found the one they were looking for,a red haired girl, one of the few people Sieg liked. "Hello miss, my name is Jack Kawaguchi and I know where Sieg is." Such a forward introduction, of course it was possible that she would recognize him from when he was hunting down Sieg and even ordered his men to shoot at Felicia. If course he wasn't afraid, after all he was untouchable. "Would you like to see him again?"

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

7:44 PM - Sep 23, 2016 #2

Felicia was ready to curse anything that had balls. She had gotten the call from Adara saying her new friend was gone. What the hell was he thinking? He had been safe there! But Adara had tried talking more but Felicia had been done with the conversation and had hung up.

Now dressed in her school uniform she was confronted by Jackie. Glaring at him she crossed her arms.

"You're the jack off that took off with my friend. Hell yes I want to see him. I swear if you hurt him, I'll gut you and choke you with your intestines."

Felicia was vulgar and pissed. But she didn't care onenough bit.

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

10:26 PM - Sep 23, 2016 #3

"Such hostility!" He teased with a smile, "I assure you I did nothing to hurt him. He left of his own free will, of course it was the smart choice for him, because if he didn't then you and that girl and her baby would all be dead." Jackie wasn't a liar, but he also didn't give out critical information, he was a trickster and a trouble maker but he always smiled and his tone was for the most part fairly gentle. "Anyway, I came up with a plan, we can get your lover back, but only if we take you to where he is."

While Jackie spoke the other man remained quiet, allowing him to speak and listening very intently to both Jackie and Felicia. "Ya see, right now he's in his father's base, waiting to meet his old man for the first time in six years. So, we're going to bring you there and maybe his dear old daddy will have a change of heart upon seeing the love you two share. Of course if he doesn't then I get to kill his old man, using you as the distraction, even if I don't succeed, you may be able to take Sieg out of there and get the two of you to safety. Good plan?" The plan was terrible, but there wasn't much more that they could do at this point.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

2:12 PM - Sep 24, 2016 #4

She snorted. It was all a load of BS. Sieg could have left of his own free will but he was coerced. That's just choosing the lesser of the two evils.

"Doubtful. Besides even if you guys had done that, it would have been a matter of time before you guys would have died."

Love that they share? What type of plan was that? Felicia narrowed her eyes at him. Why did people always think of her as bait? Really?

"Sounds like the dumbest shit plan I've heard," Felicia said. "A) We don't share a love. B) Why are you waiting now and needing me to help you kill him? C) Once I get Sieg, we'll be gone in a instant. But where the fuck is Sieg!"

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

10:12 PM - Sep 26, 2016 #5

"Oh, you don't love him or her doesn't love you?" That was all Jackie got out of Felicia. He smiled brightly at her, "You're right, the plan won't work. I say we just kill them both, perhaps we can let the father and son get some bonding done in a grave." Jackie was a madman, he didn't care much about other people's lives, he seemed to like causing chaos more than anything else, despite rarely getting involved in fights himself.

At this time the younger looking man spoke up. "Miss, the plan is shit, that much is true, but the only hope the young Sieg has at survival is for his father to let him live. The older Sieg is obsessed with his line continuing, if he believes that his son has found someone to continue the line it might soften him enough to throw Sieg away again. There is little doubt that Sieg's power is weak in comparison to his father, which means that he will likely either imprison his son or kill him and start over." The younger man spoke as if he knew what the outcome would be, as if he knew Sieg's father personally.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

4:05 AM - Sep 27, 2016 #6

Felicia glared at Jackie. "Why don't we just kill you?"

The other guy spoke and her emerald.eyes swiveled to him, pinning him with the glare. He spoke and Felicia didn't like the words.

"I swear that if you guys get him hurt, I will kill you both with your fingers. Take me to where ever Sieg is. He has a tongue lashing coming."

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

4:40 AM - Sep 27, 2016 #7

"She is just so angry. Do you realize who this is?" Jackie spoke to Felicia with a more serious tone in his voice. "He is-"

"Jackie! Shut up." The younger looking man spoke and his voice was different, almost with a terrifying growl, as if the man were simply his disguise and he was truly an inhuman monster, perhaps a demon or worse, either way it certainly shut up the normally talkative Jackie. Then his voice seemed to go back to normal as he spoke to Felicia, "You will go with Jackie, he'll take you where you need to be in order to rescue Sieg."

And that was the last thing he said before he turned around and left without another word and with speed that could rival that of a car. Jackie smiled at Felicia and put his hands behind his head as if waiting for something and then right on cue a car with dark tinted windows pulled up near them. "Well, if you want to save him, you best get in." Jackie said opening the back door of the sedan for her.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

9:06 PM - Sep 27, 2016 #8

Felicia didn't jump to the voice but she did look at him with interest. There was something not human about him and it intrigued her. But not enough tl create questions. Jackie was just down right annoying.

"Just know that if you plan anything stupid, you'll be in trouble," Felicia said as she got in the sedan. How did a sedan get on the island when boat was the only way?

My Children

StingWolf
High Honor Student
StingWolf
High Honor Student

1:29 AM - Sep 28, 2016 #9

Jackie got in the car with Felicia in the back seat, in the front was the driver, who was a peculiar man. The driver was a Japanese man that wore a black suit and had a black cloth tied around his head, covering his eyes. He was literally a blind driver. "Miss, I would like to introduce you to my younger brother, Ken Kawaguchi. He's a quiet one, also he's blind." Jackie spoke with a chuckle as the car began to move, how was it even possible for him to see where he was going? And then he began to pick up speed heading right toward a tree. Jackie was just laughing as the car sped at the tree in the courtyard and then suddenly they were on a road heading towards a very tall building. All around them were the arid winds of the nearby desert. They had somehow been transported to a foreign place, another country and very instantly.

"I love when he does that. What a crazy guy." Jackie spoke between fits of laughter, he was clearly insane. And the car, well they were driving into the building. It had a car elevator and was taking them straight to the top of the massive skyscraper. This was where Sieg was, where his father was. Once the elevator stopped Jackie opened the door and let Felicia out of the car. His tone changed now that they were inside the building, "Listen, you follow me, you keep quiet, when I give you the signal you go to Sieg, not one second before that. Do you understand me? If not then we'll have Ken bring you back." Ken of course was now standing behind Jackie with his head bowed. He had teleported behind Jackie and he hadn't spoken a word, he was like the opposite of his loud mouth brother, but much like his brother he had an air of danger about him, he was not someone that people would want to fight.

Chibi
Teachers Assistant
Chibi
Teachers Assistant

12:35 PM - Sep 28, 2016 #10

Felicia got in the car despite what her friends would have said if they were there. She was always so much more reckless without them to anchor her.

"He's blind?! Then why the hell is he drivin!?" Felicia demanded. She glared clutched the seat as the car been to move.

Right towards a tree. She could feel fear pouring through her body and she readied the spell to transport herself. But instead the whole car transported. To the dessert. She remembered her time in one and she began to feel herself prepare herself mentally.

Then they were allowed out. She got out and didn't bother to straighten her school uniform. She listened to Jackie and snorted.

"Ya. Whatever," she said. "Let's just get going."

My Children