Wishlist/Discussion Thread for Fan-Made Cards/Sets

A place for user created cards or art work.

Wishlist/Discussion Thread for Fan-Made Cards/Sets

Bardoly
Advanced Member
Bardoly
Advanced Member

17 Jun 2016, 21:08 #1

I figured that this Gallery Board needed an overall discussion thread concerning fan-made cards and/or sets which have already been made and as a wishlist thread for new fan-made cards and/or sets to be made.

I'll start.

After browsing through some of the cards/sets which Ani-Mayhem.com has made, I must say that he seems to have a real talent for making these. I appreciate what he has already made up till now, and I look forward to whatever new cards/sets he makes.

My wishlist:

More 'Oh My Goddess' cards! - It seems such a shame that Set 1 only had 5 cards for this anime. there really should be more cards.

''One Pound Gospel' - It only has the 1 anime OAV (that I know of), but it does have sufficient manga to to get a feel for the story and characters. Also, Kōsaku Hatanaka would have to do something correlating with food like the 'Hungry Disasters' do. :)

I know that there are more, but I'll just wish for these for now.

Anyone else have discussion and or wishlists?

TeamCardBoard
Advanced Member
TeamCardBoard
Advanced Member

18 Jun 2016, 04:06 #2

I second Oh My Goddess. To this day idk why we have so little and why we have a young Belldandy instead of a normal one.

Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member
Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member

19 Jun 2016, 01:56 #3

Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member
Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member

19 Jun 2016, 01:57 #4

Bardoly
Advanced Member
Bardoly
Advanced Member

19 Jun 2016, 04:36 #5

Nice start!

I like the art that you've picked out... Now on to the cards. Here are a few of my thoughts to go with yours:

Kosaku should be an average-level character by himself - maybe something like 2's for each of his stats? And he should have some sort of issue with food - maybe something like he consumes (destroys) all food items that he comes in contact with, unless Coach Mukoda or Sister Angela are present.

Sister Angela should be the anomally of the 0 Attack Character with maybe 2 defense, 4 charm, 2 move, 2 (or more spirit to represent her devotion), but she should give a serious boost to Kosaku, maybe like +2 Attack, +2 Defense, +2 Charm, +2 Move, +2 Spirit. (Or maybe even +3 to some of those stats.)

I'll have more thoughts, but maybe I should sit down and watch it again to make it fresh in my mind.

Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member
Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member

19 Jun 2016, 04:41 #6

Thats already in the 5e rules:
Food cards given to Hungry Characters are eaten.
Discard the Food card.

Bardoly
Advanced Member
Bardoly
Advanced Member

19 Jun 2016, 21:47 #7

Another wish would be for a "Kame House" Location, so that the 'Tortoise' character in Set 2 would no longer be referencing a non-existent location.

By the way, are there any other cards other than 'Tortoise' which reference non-existent cards and/or skills?

Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member
Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member

19 Jun 2016, 21:53 #8

There were references to a Comedian skill, and a Spell category.

Bardoly
Advanced Member
Bardoly
Advanced Member

19 Jun 2016, 22:05 #9

Cool! Man, you work fast! B)

Have you ever printed out any of your fan-made cards so as to be able to play with them? If so, what's the best way to print them out?

Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member
Ani-Mayhem.com
Advanced Member

19 Jun 2016, 22:08 #10

It was already done. I've never printed them out.