The Daily Challenge Rules
(1) You can fish for 24 hours sim time for the date of Daily Challenge (ie) 00.00 to 23.59 on what date it is set.
(2) Only MAIN Species and TAGGED Fish Will be looked AT as set in Daily Challenge.
(2) All Catchlogs must be in by 10 PM GMT ON THE DAY OF Daily Challenge.
(3) Please put your fishsim name in E-mail so we know who is sending catchlog.
(4) Send Catchlogs to firstname.lastname@example.org
any sent after 10PM GMT will not be read. ONLY FIRST LOG SENT will be looked at
(5) Anyone caught tampering with catch logs will be banned from Forum & Challenges.
(6) If you do not catch the required species or any tagged fish, all participants of the daily challenge still get 1 point for taking part. Send catchlog or an email to email@example.com. Then we know who has taken part.
(7) All Anglers taking part in the Challenges and Matches must be using version 2.13d, the latest version, to be accepted
(8) Baits: Only Validated Baits can be used in Challenges and Matches .
(9) Admin Reserve the right to change venue or species at any time.
* NO Home made baits will be allowed, unless you send to an admin and get it validated and available to download for everyone. If you have a new bait and would like to try it out on server before please ask a member of Admin team first. Thanks ( This rule will take effect at the start of January's challenge on this 01/01/2010)