Vorus Both
A Jedi Knight of Posting

September 22nd, 2017, 9:48 pm #11

I'm teaching guitar to 34 students and growing (!! :D) and I have my own band that I write all the music for and also started singing in January so I'm the singer and guitarist for it, very exciting for me! Also playing in another band at lead guitar, and got back into kickboxing recently.

Verl, my man. I actually got on the server like a week ago doing the same thing hoping someone else might be feeling nostalgic. I'll hit you up some time I want to go on and you feel free to do the same! If anyone forgot, my steam username is Mister Slippy, I have most of you on there but you might not know because I'm not Vorus.

That sword Sith sounds amazing!

Verlathor
A Jedi Master of Posting
Verlathor
A Jedi Master of Posting

September 22nd, 2017, 10:09 pm #12

I've been spending quite a lot of time on JAWA and KR too, so worth a visit there. They seem to be the only people still around. How do JAWA do it...lol

Kodin
A Jedi Knight of Posting

September 22nd, 2017, 10:58 pm #13

OH! you're misterslippy!

Verl! We are not friends. I have sent you a request to correct this obvious error.

Verlathor
A Jedi Master of Posting
Verlathor
A Jedi Master of Posting

September 22nd, 2017, 11:22 pm #14

And I have accepted. I just got off playing for a few hours unfortunately! XD

IrishDragon
The IrishDragon of posting =P

October 6th, 2017, 1:35 am #15

Glad to see you guys are still around.

After having been back in the USA for a little over a year, I'm currently expecting my first born son in Late January, early Feb. In preparation for that, I am about to start working from home starting middle of next week.

Need to focus and get some certifications. Network+ MCSE, MCSA, Security+

Would love to get on the server sometime.

I will hopefully be getting dual SSD drives and converting over my OS to one and games to another, followed shortly by a gfx card upgrade.

But I'm down for SWTOR and JKA. Just have to catch me online.

15338714_10154574682505272_7050766868839496536_n.jpg

Hawk
A forum Youngling

October 9th, 2017, 10:15 pm #16

Still here. I have been trying to get back to JKA for some time now. Have recently purchased a new computer, and have reinstalled the game. Been missing you all lots lately. I lost my dad in June this year, and the past few months have not been the best. Having come out of the major grief of that, and a shuffling of my job duties, has left me time to game more again. Usually on between 5pm and 10pm EST most days. Excepting weekends with my little Ava. Miss you all, may the Force be with all of you, and hope to see you soon in the AoF server in JKA.

Kodin
A Jedi Knight of Posting

October 15th, 2017, 12:55 am #17

Hmmm, sounds like it's time for a good old clan meeting.

Vorus Both
A Jedi Knight of Posting

October 16th, 2017, 1:39 am #18

I'm still blown away that there are still clans on the game at all. Happy, but surprised. Also the fact that JKHub is still operating as if nothing has changed.

IrishDragon
The IrishDragon of posting =P

October 20th, 2017, 10:07 pm #19

Was actually watching old AoF videos the other day on YouTube

Also, if anyone knows of any current server trackers, let me know and I can add them to the website/forums. This way people can see when we are on.

Zieg
A Padawan of posting
Zieg
A Padawan of posting

November 25th, 2017, 2:29 pm #20

I've bounced around a few careers. Tried marketing for a while. Sold DirecTV. Not a bad gig.
Over the last 18 months, I have been a commercial industrial electrician. I do all of the electrical work for new construction jobs. I've done several Emagine Theaters, particularly one in the Detroit area and one just outside of Chicago. I'm a year into my apprenticeship which means I'm about three years from being a Journeyman Electrician. I've figured that since this is what I'll do for the rest of my life, I might as well take the extra two years of class and go for Master Electrician. It's gonna be a long road, but it'll all be worth it.

I love you all, and I miss you dearly.