Information: We've disabled invisionfree/tapatalk forums. www.aof-clan.com is the new home, reset your passwords

Uhhhhhh......What?

Savtrian
A forum Youngling

June 9th, 2017, 12:50 am #1

I ment to ask this a couple days ago but never got a chance. But I got out of school about two weeks ago, and got SWTOR running. I was honestly worried to see if the guild was disbanded again when I loaded on Sav. But instead of that I see I'm the new guild master. What is this? Was Videon drunk and promoted me? Because I have no clue what's going on.... (How ironic? You don't usually see people ask why they're promoted. They usually ask why they were demoted or why they can't get promoted....Leave It to me I guess.)

IrishDragon
The IrishDragon of posting =P

June 11th, 2017, 4:17 pm #2

Perhaps you are the most active?

Good for you though!

Savtrian
A forum Youngling

June 11th, 2017, 6:23 pm #3

IrishDragon wrote:Perhaps you are the most active?

Good for you though!
I doubt that's it. This was my first time being on since February since my computer was screwed up.

Hawk
A forum Youngling

October 17th, 2017, 12:03 pm #4

Regarding the SWTOR guild, I have reinstalled SWTOR and was curious, why am I a Recruit now? At one point I helped lead that branch. All others are still Officers, so I am curious as to my demotion that far down. I have not started a new sub yet, waiting to see if there is any more activity there.

Savtrian
A forum Youngling

October 22nd, 2017, 12:02 am #5

I'm still active, and apparently guild leader. So since I'm a free to play player, there isn't any special ranks. But I can get you back as high as possible or even make you leader if you wish. I have no experience on leading a guild. Pffft!