Information: We've disabled invisionfree/tapatalk forums. www.aof-clan.com is the new home, reset your passwords

Any interest in scheduled FFA times?

IrishDragon
The IrishDragon of posting =P

May 8th, 2018, 3:50 pm #1

Since I am back in the states, I am available for normal hours of gaming.
Wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up for JKA, SWTOR, or any other gaming. I'm also on GTA V in steam.

Verlathor
A Jedi Master of Posting
Verlathor
A Jedi Master of Posting

May 21st, 2018, 6:45 pm #2

Sure, sounds fun. My schedule is nowhere near as free as before so as long as it's not too late / or if it's on a weekend I'm up for scheduled jka stuff!

IrishDragon

June 9th, 2018, 12:33 pm #3

Well, that's one. Anyone else? At all?

Vorus Both
A Jedi Knight of Posting

July 8th, 2018, 3:28 am #4

I would be interested.

Savtrian
A forum Youngling

July 10th, 2018, 1:05 am #5

Well, I've been gone for awhile due to some personal stuff and finally finishing school. I still have my old computer but I'm getting a new one soon and finally got a Steam set up. So, I'm hoping to get some more games but my main hope is to be able to run SWTOR without lagging from beside the group to in front of a Rancor that is twenty levels higher than me like last time. But once that's all set up, I would love to get back into getting back to you guys since you're all still family to me. I'm also sorry for not keeping in touch much while I was gone and not saying anything, but I'm hoping to get back into the groove of things.

IrishDragon

July 10th, 2018, 8:05 pm #6

I'm game for SWTOR as well, however I think I am maxed out on my main at level 50 or something. I've got another newbie half built. Not sure if it is worth continuing to play the main char or not.
Also looking to upgrade my gfx card. 1 GB isn't cutting it for much of anything new.

Savtrian
A forum Youngling

July 12th, 2018, 11:47 pm #7

I might be wrong since it's been so long. But if I remember right, level 50 is max for free to play players and there is a higher level you can get to (and faster) if you have a membership. Also, looking into it, I kinda had an idea for a new game AOF can branch into to give a shot. I remember back when we would have huge RP events but the ones who were low level would die very easily. Take myself as an example since I died around twenty times in one of the RP events and had to be saved. So, how would it sound if we tried Gmod and setting up an RP there? There is multiple Star Wars mods that can be used for us to do this if possible. Any suggestions on that?