August 3rd, 2018, 2:47 pm #21

Much easier for me to read.

August 3rd, 2018, 4:56 pm #22

yes, easier to read the writing

August 3rd, 2018, 8:15 pm #23

Firstly a huge thank you to Mark for handling the migration to Tapatalk for us, compared to some other forums it has been pretty painless.

We didn't really have an option but to move to the Tapatalk platform, the only available plan B would have been to start from scratch with another provider and that didn't appeal at all. We are sticking with the free option for the time being, it doesn't allow many tweaks beyond what you already see but some of the built in functionality should be an improvement on what we had before.

If anyone notices something not working properly or has any navigation problems please post here.

Please note that the correct address for our forum is now https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/amsig/
Shortcuts you may have saved in Browser Favourites or elsewhere pointing to the old zetaboards address will redirect, eventually, but may well time out so I recommend you replace any old shortcuts (on computers, tablets and 'phones) with the new address.

Thanks

Colin

August 3rd, 2018, 8:21 pm #24

yup, I had to change the address for the 'un-read' section in my book-marked list
I do prefer one aspect of this new set-up.
Previously I could only call up the postings during the last 24 hours. On this I can go back for many days far easier

August 4th, 2018, 6:34 am #25

The Search facility does not seem to work.

I put in group build and got no results
I put in group builds and got one result, to the Collectakit Donation and Colin's posting at 22:29., which highlited the word 'group'

When I put group build in the search on ATF, to compare, I got 92793 results for there.
The search on here should be turning up several hundred results
In both cases I left the default search settings [the same for each forum] and just put in the words in the first box

I've also tried a search for IPMS and that too returned no results

August 4th, 2018, 7:34 am #26

I like the colour layout it very easy to see what has been read . With a little bit of tweaking to sort out initial problems I can see people getting to grips with it pretty easy

August 4th, 2018, 8:51 am #27

fred wrote: The Search facility does not seem to work.

I put in group build and got no results
I put in group builds and got one result, to the Collectakit Donation and Colin's posting at 22:29., which highlited the word 'group'

When I put group build in the search on ATF, to compare, I got 92793 results for there.
The search on here should be turning up several hundred results
In both cases I left the default search settings [the same for each forum] and just put in the words in the first box

I've also tried a search for IPMS and that too returned no results
Sorry Fred we have no control over the search function, however I'll ask on the support site