Welcome

Welcome

oldcoot
Site Admin
oldcoot
Site Admin

April 29th, 2005, 7:59 pm #1

I hope you collectors of American Airguns enjoy this forum. I myself, have Crosman and lots of Benjamin and Sheridan. I put this page together because I just couldn't find anywhere on the net that talked about Benjamin Sheridan. I like the real wood, and metal of the old guns and all I could find were foreign and plastic. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I felt there must be a few others out there that would enjoy just old American airguns. It's OK to mention non American stuff, and other airguns of interest. So let's hear about some of your favorites, or maybe you have a question about something you are rebuilding and would like some information to help you. Thanks for dropping in, come back often. Dave

May 7th, 2005, 12:05 am #2

I'm with you on the vintage American stuff.
Those are the guns I like to work on and of course play with.
I hope to be a regular here to share the knowledge with other vintage American AG fanatics like myself.

Also. Thanks Hoyt, for everything in the last email to me.
I appreciate everything we talked about.
An turning me on to this forum.

Cj

oldcoot
Site Admin
oldcoot
Site Admin

May 7th, 2005, 2:28 am #3

Thanks again. Hope you drop back with some others and post away. D

June 19th, 2017, 11:37 pm #4

I hope you collectors of American Airguns enjoy this forum. I myself, have Crosman and lots of Benjamin and Sheridan. I put this page together because I just couldn't find anywhere on the net that talked about Benjamin Sheridan. I like the real wood, and metal of the old guns and all I could find were foreign and plastic. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I felt there must be a few others out there that would enjoy just old American airguns. It's OK to mention non American stuff, and other airguns of interest. So let's hear about some of your favorites, or maybe you have a question about something you are rebuilding and would like some information to help you. Thanks for dropping in, come back often. Dave
up this old post - I think it was the first that Dave posted after creating this forum!

Haven't seen you post here recently, Dave, but I hope you are keeping well? Best wishes.

June 23rd, 2017, 10:04 pm #5

Great for us newcomers to know more about the forums history!