Sheridan Catalogs

Sheridan Catalogs

June 2nd, 2018, 4:30 am #1

Compared to what exists with Crosman, Sheridan literature is very sparse. It seems that once a catalog was designed, it rarely changed. Which is much like the guns, which also rarely changed. I've never concentrated on Sheridan literature because there is so little concentrate on. I recall being told that there are some variations of these catalogs but I've never seen them.

parts drawings071.jpg
Since this has the HP White stamp on it, I assume that this would be the first version of this catalog, assuming there are other variations. The HP White library of arms literature was sold on Ebay some years ago where this and other rare items were acquired. Note the date of Aug 1949 from the HP White stamp. Also, the prices on some of the items have been manually filled in or changed; this almost certainly would have to have been done by the factory. It would be interesting if there are later versions with these prices printed.
parts drawings072.jpg parts drawings073.jpg parts drawings074.jpg parts drawings075.jpg
parts drawings076.jpg
since this catalog uniquely carries the models A and B, I assume that this is the first variation of the Sheridan catalog for the new model "Silver Streak"
parts drawings077.jpg

June 2nd, 2018, 5:55 am #2

Thanks DT, great read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!