Comics I read

Chat about other webcomics, or promote your own comic here.

Comics I read

mjkj
Downpour
mjkj
Downpour

26 May 2006, 11:11 #1

:( Not more images allowed in signature :(

Sly Eagle
Squall

26 May 2006, 16:13 #2

I keep meaning to get around to reading Grand Blue Door. It looks interesting. Is it? (Well it must be, seeing as it's marked in your favorites...)
If you are fluent in four or more languages, you are multilingual.
If you are fluent in three, you are trilingual.
If you are fluent in two, you are bilingual.
If you speak only one, you're an American.

mjkj
Downpour
mjkj
Downpour

26 May 2006, 21:49 #3

To tell the truth: I like that comic - but I did not check it out for - I think - the last half year. That is because that page had (has?) issues with FireFox (it seems to work right now) and was not updated regularly. But the art is great and the story also (at least in my opinion :P)

I have it still listed because of that :)

[Edit:] Just checked it out again - last update was in January [/Edit:]

mjkj

Vriaeliss
Drizzle

26 May 2006, 23:02 #4

Wow.... That's a lot of comics :P

I really only read this, 8-Bit, and Chasing the Sunset. Oh, and the Naruto Manga, but that's not a webcomic.

I'm such a slacker in that realm, mostly 'cause I'm lazy, and don't seem to have enough time to actively or passively read 4 webcomics, yet alone a dozen :P

mjkj
Downpour
mjkj
Downpour

26 May 2006, 23:10 #5

Yeah it is time consuming. (And that are not all the comics I read ...)

But I am glad I have FireFox so I open all links in tabs at once and then read one after the other until I am finished - that speeds it up a bit

Oh yeah, most time consuming are fora: you spend a lot of time posting and reading other peoples posts and then answering on those etc. :P But you will see soon for yourself :lol:

(But try and see if you like Terinu as Sly does. I can only recommend Terinu to you as a great comic - you have to read it for yourself :D)

mjkj

Vriaeliss
Drizzle

27 May 2006, 01:45 #6

I read the first chapter/book/big section of Terinu, then felt kinda webcomicked out... so I haven't started again yet. I'd agree that it's good, I'm just too lazy and too drawn away by the time comittment to catch up x_x

Oh, and yeah, I've done the whole being active in a forum thing... it really does take a decent chunk of time, that's if you get into it that is, and meet people you like talking to.

mjkj
Downpour
mjkj
Downpour

27 May 2006, 22:07 #7

Yeah, that is the danger :D of webcomics and of fora *hehe*

But I like them regardless :P

mjkj

Sly Eagle
Squall

28 May 2006, 17:19 #8

Of the top of my head, there are roughly two dozen comics I keep rabid track of... Time probably better spent drawing. :lol:

Of course, most of them don't update regularly, so I just run through the list and rarely see anything new.

The RRS feed notifier at Online Comics is definitely a time saver, but most of my comics aren't registered with them. :rolleyes:
If you are fluent in four or more languages, you are multilingual.
If you are fluent in three, you are trilingual.
If you are fluent in two, you are bilingual.
If you speak only one, you're an American.

Aarien
Shower
Aarien
Shower

30 May 2006, 20:34 #9

Uhm.... I read so many comic (wether on the net or on paper) that I'm not sure I can count them. :D
The ones on which I stay more focused are... (putting apart the one from which this forum is born XD )
Corner Alley 13
What would happen if fantasy creatured popped up in every day's modern life? ...Neat and funny ^_^

Operation: Neko
Interesting plot about wars, genetically modified creatures and bounty hunters, nice coloring and some good pieces of comedy! ;)

The B-Movie Comic
A totally hilarious comic from a great web-cartoonist... seriously, he's got some style! :P

The Order of the Stick
The product of a genious' mind... Joking about all the rules, the dynamics and the people of the fantasy world... :D

..and Spell Binder
a cute Shounen-Ai story for Shounen-Ai fans. Sweet and pleasant. :)

....then there should be MANY others that I don't mention for two reasons:
I don't follow them so much;
or they don't update from a really long time.
...well, this is it. ^_^

"I can resist everything except temptation."
(O. Wilde)

"The wise will be like an archer: if he misses his target, he'll search the reason in himself."
(Confucius)

"A sword is like a lover: treat her with respect and she'll never betray you."
(Darak D'uskryn)

Gamecoder
Drizzle
Gamecoder
Drizzle

07 Jun 2006, 06:07 #10

I read only a couple few myself... "The Prime of Ambition" (XD), "8-Bit Theater," "Goblins," and "Darken." Out of all of these, "8-Bit Theater" is my favorite, and PoA and "Goblins" tie for second. Sorry, sis.