Raoul Moat, P.C. Rathband and 7/7?

Angryhead
Site Admin
Site Admin
Angryhead
Site Admin
Site Admin

September 1st, 2012, 3:26 pm #1

I'm not sure if I've placed this in the correct thread, but, info at the moment is scant.
Whilst looking through Richard D. Hall's website the other night, I came across this:

We start this weeks show with an appeal for information. After the death of PC David Rathband earlier this year, it came to light that he had been dating a certain Lisa French. Don't know who she is? - do some research. French was probably the most important 7/7 bus bombing witnesses and was used to prop up the governments false version of events at the 7/7 inquest in January 2011. Her testimony at the sham inquest was vital, and in it she mentions seeing the "terrorist". Previous to this in media interviews she had never mentioned seeing a terrorist, nor had any of the other bus passengers. Exactly when did PC David Rathband meet Lisa French? This is a key question which we need to know the truth about. If you know please contact us.
http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php

As far as I'm aware, this is all the info available at the moment. Rich D. Hall mentioned the claims at the start of one of his shows before moving on to other subjects. He also said that he spoke about the claims during his recent 'UK Tour.'
Perhaps a search on the internet will bring more results? (I'll take a look).

Angryhead
Site Admin
Site Admin
Angryhead
Site Admin
Site Admin

September 1st, 2012, 6:04 pm #2

Okay... here's some background info...

First, taken from 'MailOnline' (November 28th 2011)...

Policeman blinded by Raoul Moat before splitting from wife 'forms close bond with 7/7 survivor'
The policeman shot and blinded by Raoul Moat has formed a close friendship with a survivor of the 7/7 terror attacks.
Pc David Rathband, 43, has been photographed out with Lisa French days after splitting with his wife.
Lisa French, 34, who was seriously injured in a blast on board a bus six years ago, was introduced to Pc Rathband at a charity event, the Sunday Mirror reported.

The pair were pictured out walking together days after the officer announced on Twitter that he was divorcing Kath, 41, after 20 years:

Pc Rathband, a father-of-two, was blinded after being shot in the face by Raoul Moat while he was sat in his police patrol car.

Lisa, who was a BT human resources manager, was knocked unconscious by the bomb which killed 12 people on the No 30 bus in Tavistock Square in July 2005.
Miss French lives close to Pc Rathband in Newcastle and was on a trip down to London six years ago when she was caught up in the atrocity.
She told the 7/7 inquest how she decided not to sit next to bomber Hasib Hussain, 18, because she had her laptop with her and didn't think there would be space as he had such a large bag.
Instead, Miss French sat four rows in front of him on the upper deck. She suffered perforated eardrums as well as broken teeth, cuts and bruises in the blast – and described herself as ‘very lucky’.
Pc Rathband separated from his wife after being arrested on suspicion of assault by his colleagues in Northumbria Police.
The former traffic officer was spoken to at the scene and officers gave the couple advice before leaving. No further action was taken.
The couple remained in contact with one another and appeared to be rebuilding their marriage.
However, two weeks ago he wrote on Twitter: 'Sad to announce Mrs R has called time on our marriage. Separation permanent.'

In response, minutes later she Tweeted: 'Slight inaccuracy in the tweet by @pcdavidrathband - He left us and refuses to come home.'
Just a day later Pc Rathband was pictured out with Lisa French near his home.
PC Rathband was shot twice at close range by Moat as he sat in his traffic car at a roundabout in the West Denton area of Newcastle in July last year.

He was left with more than 200 pellets lodged in his skull yet gave evidence at the trial of Moat’s two accomplices, Karl Ness and Qhuram Awan. Both were jailed in March this year.
Since then PC Rathband, who has won bravery awards, has launched his own charity, the Blue Lamp Foundation, to help emergency service personnel injured in the line of duty.
Raoul Moat shot himself after being cornered by officers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... vivor.html

And again from the 'MailOnline' (March 12th 2012)...

David Rathband was forced to 'find support outside marriage', says his brother in response to claims tragic PC had an affair
The twin of David Rathband today responded to claims his brother had an affair by admitting that the blinded police officer was forced to 'find support outside of his marriage'.
Darren Rathband spoke out after claims at the weekend that PC Rathband had confessed to his wife Kath about a relationship with another woman shortly before killing himself.
Darren, 44, told The Sun: 'David loved Kath and wanted the marriage to work right until the end. But they were separated and any support he did find was not within the marriage.
'If people want to blame him for finding support outside the marriage then they need to think about having a bit of compassion for the position he was in.'

After separating in August, the couple, who had been married for 20 years, had constantly tried to rebuild their relationship.
But late last year, PC Rathband, who was blinded by gunman Raoul Moat in July 2010, was pictured with 7/7 bombing survivor Lisa French, 35, who he had become close to after they met at an event for his Blue Lamp charity.
His wife claimed at the weekend that the alleged affair was with someone he met during his charity work, but there is no evidence PC Rathband and Ms French were anything more than very good friends.
It was also claimed that once he confessed to the relationship she demanded a divorce.
Days later, on February 29, PC Rathband was found hanged at his home in Blyth, Northumberland.

Darren's comments come after claims in another newspaper suggested that Mrs Rathband had repeatedly asked if her police officer husband had been having an affair.
'[Kath] found out through friends that he was seeing another woman,' a friend told the Sunday Mirror. 'She was devastated and felt betrayed.
'At first he denied the extent of the relationship, and she was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.
'But when he eventually admitted it, she made it clear there was no chance of a reconciliation and asked for a divorce.
'It was a last resort. She felt she'd done everything in her power to make it work.'

Although overwhelmed by guilt Mrs Rathband is said to be determined to 'put the record straight' and has contacted publicist Max Clifford to represent her.
She insists that the marriage breakdown was not the only reason her husband took his life.
After separating in August, PC Rathband developed a closer relationship with Miss French, who was seriously injured in a blast on board a London bus more than six years ago.
The human resources manager, who lives in Newcastle and was introduced to the officer at a charity event, has never spoken of their friendship.
Since the blast she has helped a number of charities, including taking a trip to Cambodia to help the victims of landmines.

The revelations came 24 hours after a memorial service for the officer at Newcastle upon Tyne Cathedral.
Before his death PC Rathband took to Twitter to reveal that his wife would be seeking a divorce.
As he prepared to fly home from a three-month trip to Australia to visit his twin brother Darren, he wrote: 'Mrs R said no to getting back. Disaster. So job lost, eyes lost, family lost, wife and marriage lost, what a year.'
In other messages the father of two said 'RIP PC Rathband' and wrote about returning to say 'goodbye to my children'.

A number of his 11,000 Twitter 'followers' were so worried that they contacted Northumbria Police, which sent a welfare officer to meet him off the plane from Australia, but PC Rathband insisted that he was simply tired after a long flight.
On February 29 he was found dead at his home.
'The guilt Kath now feels is immense,' said the friend. The fact he decided to take his own life has left her in deep shock and wondering what else she could have done.
'But she also feels it's unfair to lay the blame with her when people don't know all the facts.'

Full story here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... riage.html

I've tried to find out more about Rich D. Hall's claims made during his UK tour. All I could find (at present) was a bit from this following blog:

I went to Richard D Hall’s ‘The Truth Hurts’ tour on Sunday night which I just haven’t had time to blog until now. If you don’t know who Richard D Hall is, read my Richplanet.tv blog, and you’ll still probably be none the wiser, but they show his conspiracy theory based show on Showcase and his older shows about UFOlogy (Richplanet.net) on Controversial TV.
Plenty was covered, from the economy, to media manipulation, 9/11, 7/7, mind control, Manchurian candidates, UFOs and animal mutilation. I found the Manchurian candidate/ mind control section particularly interesting, especially the part about Sabina Eriksson and her twin sister who he suggested were clones! The fact Raoul Moat might have killed David Rathband because he was having an affair with a 7/7 witness who had possibly been mentally tampered with was quite interesting, too.

http://lightupvirginmary.blogspot.co.uk ... -2012.html

More about Lisa French and her sudden changing of statements regarding 7/7 here ('Terror on the Tube' blog - January 16th 2011)...

Lisa French and the Tavistock Square blast
The 7/7 Inquest kicked off to a sensation new start in the new year, with bus witness Lisa French recalling the image of Hasib Hussein on the top deck: ‘I made the decision not to go and sit next to him because I was aware we both had very big bags and that he, we, you know, would be taking up a lot of room.’ That shock announcement made headlines around the world – but, why had we never heard about this before? She suddenly becomes famous from what looks like a new memory she has acquired.

Watch the  moving account by Lisa French of the bomb blast at Tavistock Square – given in 2008 or early 2009 (‘three and a half years’ after the event):

http://www.nhs.uk/Video/Pages/PTSDrealstory.aspx

She was diagnosed as having ‘Post-traumatic stress disorder,’ and given ‘cognitive behaviour therapy’ to try and cope with life. Her husband has suffered from nightmares, from what had happened to her. Her therapist advised her to try and fulfill an ambition – so, she decided to try and jump out of an airoplane, which she did. She also raised some money for charity.

She blacked out at the moment of blast, so doesn’t remember anything, but when she came to people were talking about ‘bomb’ and bus.’ Let’s have a quote here:

"I can remember I woke up feeling very confused, didn’t really know what had happened, but I can remember hearing somebody say “bomb” and “bus” and realising, with the destruction around me, that something very serious had happened."

A year after this detailed account, which has no hint whatever of ’seeing the terrorist,’ she comes up with detailed memories of going up the stairs behing Hasib Hussein, implying she could recognise him, see him with his large bag sitting down, etc. Did the therapist plant the ‘memory’ in her? She said:

"I went for quite a number of sessions, over 20, with my psychologist, and he performed some cognitive behavioural therapy with me, and also some rapid eye movement therapy, too. The CBT therapy involved some discussion around what had happened and how that made me feel, and also quite a lot of homework."

What Ms French actually told the Inquest, was that the ‘terrorist’ she saw had carried a laptop-bag, large and square-ish, which was not a rucksack; he was either holding it in his hands (as he went up the stairs) or carrying it over one shoulder (Jan 12 am 79:2-7):  

"I thought it was just a big laptop rucksack that you could get plenty of other bits and pieces in, really. But it was quite large, sort of square, so I think that’s why I thought it was a laptop bag rather than a camping rucksack because it was still quite square for being a rucksack."

There were two young men at the front of the top deck, with rucksacks – either of them could have been what she was recalling.

Earlier in 2009 she gave an interview (Journal Live, Nov 2nd) entitled ‘ 7/7 bus blast survivor Lisa French meets her saviour.’ Her saviour turned out to be ‘Chris Symonds, the British Transport Police worker who came to her aid and guided her from the wreckage of the red London Transport bus.’ No hint was here given of her having any memory of seeing ‘the terrorist’ – as neither was there when she did the BBC interview (on that same date), where we learnt of the wonderful manner in which she overcame her terror – she had ‘travelled across the world to help other victims of bombings, and also cleared mines in the former killing fields of Cambodia.’ You can watch a brief intro to the BBC’s programme, ‘The remarkable story of the Tyneside woman who survived the 7/7 London bus bomb,’ no longer available. I’ll wager that it did not hint at the Inquest’s story.

In June 2010, Now Magasine published her story, ‘I sat two seats from the Suicide Bomber’ which appears (from a summary) not to be claiming sight of the ‘terrorist.’* Whereas, for the Inquest, the Met have put her five seats in front of ‘Hasib Hussein’ on the top deck.

There are quite a few earlier media accounts of her mainly concerned with 7/7 anniversaries, eg of how she keeps in touch with Louise Shepherd who was sitting next to her on the bus that morning.

Full info here:
http://terroronthetube.co.uk/?s=lisa+french

Jason
Truth Massive
Truth Massive
Jason
Truth Massive
Truth Massive

September 2nd, 2012, 3:14 am #3

Hi Angry, great thread. I read your first post this afternoon and found myself down a rabbit hole, but the one thing that never came up was PC Rathband's brother Darren, they look so alike, it's almost like Darren is David without the scarring..

David Rathband

Darren Rathband

Try as I might I cannot find a picture of them together...

Just sayin....!
Skype address jason.holmes97

deadpeoplestuff
Star poster
Star poster

September 2nd, 2012, 2:58 pm #4

Thanks for the heads up...

Clearly RDH has been hearing things while out on his travels - and hasn't had chance to fully investigate them or pull them together into a program yet.

Once again, we have a story that won't die, as there have been a number of random occurrences from seemingly 'unrelated'  events - that seem to suggest a third party interest is being (possibly) covered up.

Sorry, just thinking out loud and voicing a gut feeling - nothing to back it up with just yet...other than these odd touch points

I like JC's observation about the lack of images showing them (twins) together...apart from anything else....that seems like odd behaviour by twins (apparent distance) given the anecdotal information that often gets put out about twins!

Angryhead
Site Admin
Site Admin
Angryhead
Site Admin
Site Admin

November 5th, 2012, 7:33 am #5

Okay then... well, just in case no ones' seen this yet, here's the latest edition of 'Rich Planet TV'. The aforementioned info linking Moat to Rathband and French that Richard D. Hall is said to have talked about whilst out on tour is featured ('live' footage). He gets into more detail. Well worth a watch... Filmed on tour / September 29th 2012...

By the way... re; the links below... this is where and how this starts (in case you were thinking I'd posted the wrong link)  :-) ... It's all in there; MK Ultra, 7/7, Manchurian Candidates, and one or two odd twists...

Was Raoul Moat a Programmed Killer?
For the first time on National TV, revelations about the Raoul Moat shootings are exposed by Richplanet. We have put this programme out on the site early (it was due out on 2/11/12), due to recent mainstream media stories claiming that Derren Brown used an actor in his latest TV show. We believe this story may be a psy-op (psychological operation) attempting indirectly to discredit the information Richard puts forward in this show. The timing of Browns show and subsequent media stories suggest it may have been timed to coincide with the revelations being disclosed in this show. This psy-op, if that's what it is persuades people that hypnosis is not a plausible mind control technique, which of course it is. Was Raoul Moat a programmed killer?

Part1:
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main ... 128&part=2

Part2:
http://www.richplanet.net/starship_main ... 128&part=3

Judex
Star poster
Star poster
Judex
Star poster
Star poster

November 5th, 2012, 1:40 pm #6

I credit Rich for investigating it but he probably should have waited to discover something a bit more compelling before presenting this.Sometimes his joining of the dots leaves a bit to be desired in my opinion-but at least he's giving it a go.

Angryhead
Site Admin
Site Admin
Angryhead
Site Admin
Site Admin

November 7th, 2012, 3:59 am #7

Hello, mate.

Yes. I can see what you mean. There's no solid 'evidence' as such that you can touch and taste (as it were). He even states a couple of times during the talk himself that he's not saying this is how or what happened but is merely putting it out there as a possibilty that hasn't been thought about.
He makes a few assumptions too - not the best way to form a theory perhaps, especially if based on stereotypes (i.e. "can you imagine nightclub doormen volunteering to be psychologically assessed?"... Erm, well.. why not? And... "why would Rathband look on 'Twitter' to find women?"... Erm, well... why not?).
Having said all that though, there is enough validity to make this worth considering - most certainly so. Lots of 'coincidences' too - lots of interesting links and connections.

Judex
Star poster
Star poster
Judex
Star poster
Star poster

November 8th, 2012, 5:28 pm #8

Hi-Yea,he raises some points worthy of investigation.The the taxi driver who murdered his soliciter-who happened to be pursuing the local water authourity-being a case in point.If Im being cynical I might say that Rich has stated he relies on these talks as a source of income and "Raoul Moat,7/7 and Mind Control" makes an eye catching headline on the poster.

I think its fair to say that he's no geopolitics expert or authourity on mind control-for me he's more convincing discussing UFO's and science and technology which was his initial area of interest.Most of his views are likely to have come from what he's gleaned from interviewing the likes of Neil Sanders on his show and online like the rest of us.Some of what he's floated seems highly questionable in my view-such as the timing of the NOTW winding up to deflect attention from 7/7.Also his view that Mau Diab was arrested to stop him from bringing awareness to his views on 7/7(it could even be argued that arresting him gave him more exposure).Suggesting that newspaper stories about Derren Brown using an actor in his Apocalypse show were placed to discredit his broadcast seems another peice of wildy fanciful speculation-dont think he should have publicly voiced it. But one thing you cant accuse him of is not speaking his mind.

deadpeoplestuff
Star poster
Star poster

November 8th, 2012, 6:52 pm #9

Some good points...although on balance I think its important to get as much information out into the public domain (even and especially the half cooked stuff) Why?

Well, true to say that it may turn off a few casual readers - but that's not important, simply because casual readers and those who 'need to be convinced' are not the audience for this material (as we all know from our time on the Edge forum) - those seeking the truth will push on through

Once released (public domain) even as a working hypothesis - it will attract more information, ideas, suggestions - even at a subtle level - which refines and helps bring it into focus (small steps)

In fact not unlike the Savile story. It has taken on a life of its own and its pulling in support (note - list to Cameron on ITV) While I doubt that this story (Raul Moat) will generate that kind of interest with so much else taking place - those of us who are working from the shadows can keep informed

I can't help but think that this link between Rathbone (suicide or suicided) who turns up with Lisa French is key (has meaning..) I suspect she may have been put in place, possibly as a handler (regardless of mind control) maybe sent to 'keep an eye' and report back even?

Its just plain bloody odd - as in 'what are the odds' and it reminds me very much of these stage managed 'events' run in the US. While we find these more accessible (as ideas to run with) we seem much slower on the uptake when similar or the same activity happens here in the UK (cognitive dissonance) In other words - we can be too close to see what's in plain sight!

These events also seem to have different layers to them - ranging from totally bogus/sham faked events, to death and destruction (and combinations in between!) which also appear to have financial or monetary implications (protection of high power individuals, corporations, authorities, banking & insurance scams for large payouts, blackmail, bribery etc etc) and the daddy of them all - war (being the biggest payday for bankrupt nations) and the MIC

There was an odd 'out of place' death/killing also associated with the Moat affair - as the police were given a 'shotgun Taser' (which I knew existed btw) but it happens this was very much on the low-down (secret) and should not have been used (released) and it turns out the one of the director's of the firm who provided said weapon ends up 'suicided'

The trouble being that it proves very little in itself, as it can be managed and brushed off. However, to any open minded observer - it points to the 'hidden hands' of those agents of deception

Let's hope others come forward with other pieces of the puzzle