Supplements are coming

Any tidbits you may have heard out there....

Supplements are coming

Excessus
Daemon Prince
Excessus
Daemon Prince

05 Apr 2016, 10:01 #1

It's not specific for Alpha Legion...but it's useable!

Some more info:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topi ... ormations/
"Deception is the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Claudius
Chaos Chosen
Claudius
Chaos Chosen

16 Apr 2016, 16:40 #2

Posted way more B&C, but not really a big fan. They just seem like either Possessed/Raptor/Warp Talon/Terminator/Chosen-focussed CADs or they were paying pay roll and income tax up the ying-yang on every good thing that could be taken. It didn't address the issues, which is the CSM codex, so it ends up feeling like a band aid on a shotgun wound.

Excessus
Daemon Prince
Excessus
Daemon Prince

17 Apr 2016, 06:32 #3

Yeah, I think the Black Legion formations are stronger than the Crimson Slaugher ones for sure though. I just used the sorcerer cabal one...and it felt pretty Alpha Legionny to fire my opponent's D-weapons into his own army, haha :D

The codex will get updated next year, until then we just have to play with what we got. Here in Sweden it's much more doable since we have comp in almost all events.
"Deception is the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."

Claudius
Chaos Chosen
Claudius
Chaos Chosen

17 Apr 2016, 11:04 #4

Excessus @ Apr 17 2016, 06:32 AM wrote: Yeah, I think the Black Legion formations are stronger than the Crimson Slaugher ones for sure though. I just used the sorcerer cabal one...and it felt pretty Alpha Legionny to fire my opponent's D-weapons into his own army, haha :D

The codex will get updated next year, until then we just have to play with what we got. Here in Sweden it's much more doable since we have comp in almost all events.
Comp?

I kinda want to head over to Sweden (I'm in Norway) and play some tournaments, as well as here. It is really fun :)