Make Yourself Known

Greetings!

Effrit
Cultist
Effrit
Cultist

18 Jun 2017, 22:25 #1

Hi all!

I've put together an Alpha Legion force from 2 boxes of BaC - Silver basecoat, clear blue ink. Found these forums looking for advice on how to paint Effrit squad armour, as I was given a Primaris Marine to paint by my local GW - and I've decided that it will be Omegon! (Will get a Primaris Lieutenant for Alpharis, for now...). Any idea's?

I tend to lurk more than post, but at some point I may well try and get some Army photo's up...! :D

Anyways - 'For the Emperor!' ;)

Aristeo
Chaos Lord
Aristeo
Chaos Lord

19 Jun 2017, 19:22 #2

Welcome to The Serpent's Lair!

That's pretty funny you mention using a Primaris marine for Omegon, I was contemplating doing the same:D

Be sure to look through the painting and modelling section for examples on how to paint up stealth squads, there are quite a few examples in there. : Thumb :
"War is simply the galaxy's hygiene." - Primarch Alpharius

ageis
Daemon Prince
ageis
Daemon Prince

19 Jun 2017, 19:40 #3

welcome Effrit.

pretty funny alright Aristeo, ive just started doing exactly that with my primaris, they look great too.
"The devil is not mocked" - Alpharius

Effrit
Cultist
Effrit
Cultist

19 Jun 2017, 22:26 #4

Well, I've gone and started - base coat of black, highlighted with Paynes grey, a bit of silver in there and then a coat of clear blue ink. Not looking bad, but I'm not a great painter anyways! I'll see if I can get a photo up at soe point soon....and thanks!