Graphics/Banner Problems

The Latest News on The Forum

Graphics/Banner Problems

WarpWhisperer
High Command
WarpWhisperer
High Command

15 Jul 2009, 08:35 #1

OK, we've has some problems with our graphics recently; some of our older Photobucket-sourced pics have been not working. It should all be up and running again now, but we do seem to have lost some of our banner graphics, and I didn't have them all saved.

So, if you've been using the smaller 300 by 38 pixel banner for forums such as Bolter and Chainsword, please visit this thread for codes for a replacement banner.

Thank you in advance; without our members advertising this forum on other sites, we'd be a bit stuck....

Hydra Dominatus : mark :
"I encourage my men to explore the philosophy of bloodshed; to understand the intellectual structure that informs their killing" 'Alpharius', Legion

WarpWhisperer
High Command
WarpWhisperer
High Command

08 Jan 2010, 14:02 #2

It seems that again this problem has returned to haunt us: please check your sigs on other forums (or even here) and please utilise the above link to make sure your sigs are up to date...

Many thanks brothers : mark :
WW
"I encourage my men to explore the philosophy of bloodshed; to understand the intellectual structure that informs their killing" 'Alpharius', Legion