Unfit For Duty? By Margaret-Anne Park

Unfit For Duty? By Margaret-Anne Park

July 26th, 2016, 2:21 pm #1

Looking for the full story Unfit for Duty? By Margaret Anne Park, Does anyone have a link for the story or can send me a copy. I greatly appreciate it, Thanks in advance. Fran
email: cfvkenyon@mail.com

July 27th, 2016, 6:39 am #2

July 27th, 2016, 6:42 am #3

Sorry that isn't working.
web.archive.org/web/20010524142940http://www.concentric.net/~cboyke/unfit.html

Hope this works better.

July 27th, 2016, 6:49 am #4

This is weird.
I tried that link and it worked fine.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

July 27th, 2016, 1:06 pm #5

Hi, Wendi. I tried both links and the last one came up not found. The first one came up with a 404 error.

I think this story and others by Kathy can be found in the Code Red zip file. A lot of Kathy's stories are not accessible, even in the file. I don't think the last chapter of this story is accessible.

Hope I'm wrong! I'd love to get a link that works to all the story.

Melinda

AngstFan
AngstFan

July 27th, 2016, 4:43 pm #6

Most of Margaret-Ann's (not Kathy M's) stories are no longer available. Only a few have been reposted at Mark VII Fanfiction (http://www.markviifanfictionrealm.com/ )

http://www.markviifanfictionrealm.com/m ... ories.html

A couple were on Code Red and a few more on KMG 365. But the bulk of her stuff was on CB's Kelly-centric site, the name of which escapes me at the moment.

I was able to find parts of this story on the Wayback Machine but parts 3 and 4 are missing. The author contact form on Mark VII will get a message to her. She may be able to provide a copy.

July 27th, 2016, 5:50 pm #7

Sorry about that. For some reason, I had Kathy on my ind when I posted. My bad. Shouldn't post when your really tired!

July 28th, 2016, 12:19 am #8

Looking for the full story Unfit for Duty? By Margaret Anne Park, Does anyone have a link for the story or can send me a copy. I greatly appreciate it, Thanks in advance. Fran
email: cfvkenyon@mail.com
Searched through both of my code red files, and I cant find it, I have a few of her other stories, but im guessing the zips were made before she published it or people just didnt include it.

I was able to get part 1-2 on wayback machine but not 3-4, as someone else had said. xD

Hope the author is still around~ <3

~Sandra

AngstFan
AngstFan

July 28th, 2016, 1:32 pm #9

It was never on Code Red. It was on Phantom's Lair, Carol Boyke's fanfiction website. The site went inactive in 2001 and was eventually taken down.

I would suggest you attempt to contact MA through the contact form on Mark VII fanfiction. She has recently reposted some of her stories that had been on other other sites. So, she was around some months ago. You may be able to PM her through FF.net as well. She did post a couple stories there a year ago.

January 24th, 2017, 8:14 pm #10

Heh -- when I wrote it years ago, I had the utter misfortune of a house break-in, where one of the items stolen was my computer..... with all of my stories. I've been trying to piece them together from various sources, but I only have the first two of the three parts of this story. I'm in the process of updating stories; some of them are on the Mark VII fanfiction site, others are on fanfic.net, which also has a few of the newer stories. I've taken a year off writing (got hung up on a job that sort of stifled creativity), but I'm back now and starting to revise things.

But I'd really love to get some of the old stories back so I can update them. My writing style has improved (I hope!), and I'd like to flesh them out some more. I still love Emergency!, and have the entire series on DVD now, so I have my primary source material at hand.

Thanks!
Margaret-Anne