Johnny pranked by Chet in the Shower

Johnny pranked by Chet in the Shower

March 14th, 2013, 7:51 pm #1

I am looking for a story in which Chet pranks Johnny (when doesn't he!). It has something to do with Johnny being in the shower and something coming out of the shower head. Johnny is injured by either slipping in the shower or he has a reaction to the gunk or both.

Someone suggested that the story is called "The Last Laugh" but I couldn't tell you if that is it or not. If it is not the title, I would appreciated getting that story, as well.

Please help.

Thanks!
Mary

KarenM
KarenM

March 14th, 2013, 8:16 pm #2

Yep, the story you're looking for is "The Last Laugh"... I am emailing you a copy.

KarenM

MaryRaiman
MaryRaiman

March 15th, 2013, 2:30 am #3

Karen, thank you SO much!

Melinda
Melinda

March 15th, 2013, 4:28 pm #4

Hi, Karen. Could I have a copy, also. I remember readint this a while back but can't remember where! I would really appreciate and thanks so much in asvance.

Melinda
eikath@hotmail.com

KarenM
KarenM

March 15th, 2013, 5:18 pm #5

Copy sent to Melinda @ eikath@hotmail.com

KarenM

Melinda
Melinda

March 15th, 2013, 5:55 pm #6

WOW. That was fast. Again, thank you so much and thanks again for all the other stories you have been kind enough to send me. Melinda

March 15th, 2013, 7:14 pm #7

I am looking for a story in which Chet pranks Johnny (when doesn't he!). It has something to do with Johnny being in the shower and something coming out of the shower head. Johnny is injured by either slipping in the shower or he has a reaction to the gunk or both.

Someone suggested that the story is called "The Last Laugh" but I couldn't tell you if that is it or not. If it is not the title, I would appreciated getting that story, as well.

Please help.

Thanks!
Mary
I would like a copy of Last Laugh. Ty.
aperto168@gmail.com

Thanks,
Angie

KarenM
KarenM

March 15th, 2013, 8:00 pm #8

Sent to Angie @ aperto168@gmail.com

KarenM

March 15th, 2013, 8:12 pm #9

Thank you KarenM.

Thanks,
Angie

March 15th, 2013, 10:48 pm #10

Please help.

Thanks!
Mary
can someone please send me this too?
thanks