Johnny pranked by Chet in the Shower

Dona
Dona

July 16th, 2013, 4:05 am #41

CANCEL THAT LAST REQUEST OF MINE. I want the story Pranked by Chet in the shower. I have a copy of Last laugh.

Amy
Amy

July 16th, 2013, 1:12 pm #42

November 24th, 2013, 10:01 pm #43

Yep, the story you're looking for is "The Last Laugh"... I am emailing you a copy.

KarenM
May I have a copy this please. Thank you!

The Last Laugh

Littlet290@hotmail.com

December 25th, 2013, 10:56 pm #44

I am looking for a story in which Chet pranks Johnny (when doesn't he!). It has something to do with Johnny being in the shower and something coming out of the shower head. Johnny is injured by either slipping in the shower or he has a reaction to the gunk or both.

Someone suggested that the story is called "The Last Laugh" but I couldn't tell you if that is it or not. If it is not the title, I would appreciated getting that story, as well.

Please help.

Thanks!
Mary
May I please have a copy of The Last Laugh, too? I read it a while ago and really enjoyed it. Thanks in advance, Joan skippy1simba8@yahoo.com

ctg
ctg

December 25th, 2013, 11:03 pm #45

sent

Lesley
Lesley

December 27th, 2013, 12:15 am #46

May I also have a copy of this story. My email is billles1@comcast.net.
Thank you.

Camme
Camme

January 1st, 2014, 8:00 pm #47

I am looking for a story in which Chet pranks Johnny (when doesn't he!). It has something to do with Johnny being in the shower and something coming out of the shower head. Johnny is injured by either slipping in the shower or he has a reaction to the gunk or both.

Someone suggested that the story is called "The Last Laugh" but I couldn't tell you if that is it or not. If it is not the title, I would appreciated getting that story, as well.

Please help.

Thanks!
Mary
Can you send me a copy please? Thanks so much!

cameronkmg365@aol.com

Alphawolf
Alphawolf

January 2nd, 2014, 12:55 am #48

May I also have a copy of this story. My email is billles1@comcast.net.
Thank you.
Hi, could I get a copy of the story also. alphawolf80@gmail.com Thank you.

ctg
ctg

January 2nd, 2014, 1:24 am #49

Can you send me a copy please? Thanks so much!

cameronkmg365@aol.com
Sent to Lesley
Alphawolf
Camme

Enjoy!

January 6th, 2014, 3:40 pm #50

Please help.

Thanks!
Mary
Please send copy to chet@npgcable.com. Thank you