Johnny has flashbacks about car accident

Johnny has flashbacks about car accident

Linda
Linda

July 19th, 2010, 11:39 pm #1

he was in with his parents and sister and his sister was killed, I think because she didn't have her seatbelt on. Roy and Johnny get into some kind of accident with a bunch of cars and Johnny rushes to one car where a little girl is thrown from the car and doesn't respond to any of the other injured which leaves Roy too and he's also injured so at one point I think he ends up starting his own IV as there's nobody else to give it to him. Sorry that's as much as I can remember, if anybody knows the url or has it my email is malyssajon@mountaincable.net

Thanks in advance,

Linda

q
q

July 20th, 2010, 12:07 am #2

story in which Johnny was once good friends with a trucker?

Linda
Linda

July 20th, 2010, 12:38 am #3

he was in with his parents and sister and his sister was killed, I think because she didn't have her seatbelt on. Roy and Johnny get into some kind of accident with a bunch of cars and Johnny rushes to one car where a little girl is thrown from the car and doesn't respond to any of the other injured which leaves Roy too and he's also injured so at one point I think he ends up starting his own IV as there's nobody else to give it to him. Sorry that's as much as I can remember, if anybody knows the url or has it my email is malyssajon@mountaincable.net

Thanks in advance,

Linda
unfortunately I can't remember anything else about the story except it was really good.

Audrey
Audrey

July 20th, 2010, 1:19 am #4

I think you may be looking for one of my stories. It's called 'Holding On'

http://audreys-efanfic.freeservers.com/holdingon.html

If so, thanks for the compliment!

Audrey

Linda
Linda

July 21st, 2010, 1:20 am #5

Thanks in advance,

Linda
Thanks so much that was the story and your welcome it is a great story, I'm glad I got to read it again.

Linda

!
!

July 21st, 2010, 4:31 am #6

Good story!

Nice
Nice

July 21st, 2010, 4:49 pm #7

Nice Story!

Audrey
Audrey

July 22nd, 2010, 11:56 pm #8

Just a quick "thank you" to the posts above.