johnny gets sick from sewer rescue

johnny gets sick from sewer rescue

January 4th, 2017, 7:51 am #1

looking for the story where Johnny and Roy rescue the two boys from the sewer. However Roy is not talking to johnny because of his interference with the arguement he and Joanne are having over stokers spaghetti recipe. Johnny gets really sick and ends up stayig with Chet who keeps it a secret but as he gets more concerned about Johnny he lets it slip where Johnny is staying. When roy and stand in paramedic get to Chets place Johnny is really ill. Does anybody know the name or site where i can find this story. Its not growing pains by Mypiot.
Any help appreciated
Donna T

January 4th, 2017, 7:54 am #2

I should have done the search before posting. Whoops. Found it - its guilty heart by liz tucker on audreys fanfic site.

January 4th, 2017, 12:34 pm #3

http://audreys-efanfic.freeservers.com/guiltyheart.html

That's the link to the story "Guilty Heart".

Melinda

January 5th, 2017, 10:48 am #4

looking for the story where Johnny and Roy rescue the two boys from the sewer. However Roy is not talking to johnny because of his interference with the arguement he and Joanne are having over stokers spaghetti recipe. Johnny gets really sick and ends up stayig with Chet who keeps it a secret but as he gets more concerned about Johnny he lets it slip where Johnny is staying. When roy and stand in paramedic get to Chets place Johnny is really ill. Does anybody know the name or site where i can find this story. Its not growing pains by Mypiot.
Any help appreciated
Donna T
The story is also found on archiveofourown.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/314730/chapters/504747

K Poetzsch
K Poetzsch

January 9th, 2017, 10:19 pm #5

There was another story with this same theme, continued from the spaghetti episode; except Johnny goes off camping and does not know he's sick yet, then he gets caught in an rockslide and injured. He's taken to another hospital but he doesn't want Roy to be informed about it. I can't remember the title, but it was really good. Anyone know it?

Colorado
Colorado

January 10th, 2017, 4:38 am #6

K Poetzsch
K Poetzsch

January 12th, 2017, 3:42 am #7

Yes, that was it! Thanks for the link!

Kathy