ADMIN: WE'RE BACK

ADMIN: WE'RE BACK

May 24th, 2012, 3:59 am #1

<span></span>

We have a handful of very simple rules that we expect users to follow. And generally, we've been fairly lenient about dealing with people who break those rules. But everyone has their limits and we've reached ours

If you can't follow the rules, don't post here. If you can't treat your fellow posters with respect, don't post here. If you can't behave like a grown up, don't post here. If you need an explanation of what behaving like a grown up means, definitely don't post here.

Most of you use the board appropriately and treat each other with courtesy. We appreciate that more than we can say. But for the handful of you who persist in behaving like kindergarteners ... enough. We're done. It will not be tolerated anymore.

One more flame war, one more snide remark, one more blatant violation of the rules and the board will be locked down again. But this time, when it comes back up, it will be members only. Which means that anyone can still read the board but you will have to be approved for membership and log-in to post. And if it comes to that, there will be no more second chances. You break the rules and you're banned from posting. Period. End of discussion.
Last edited by pg0314 on May 26th, 2012, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

laura
laura

May 24th, 2012, 4:03 am #2

Kudos to you and Donna. I know I appreciate all the hard work and effort it takes to run this board. I agree with you. Thnak you for trying to make this a happier board. If it comes to members only, maybe it would solve some of the needless ssues. Again thank you, Peggy...and good night.

LaJuan
LaJuan

May 24th, 2012, 1:54 pm #3

<span></span>

We have a handful of very simple rules that we expect users to follow. And generally, we've been fairly lenient about dealing with people who break those rules. But everyone has their limits and we've reached ours

If you can't follow the rules, don't post here. If you can't treat your fellow posters with respect, don't post here. If you can't behave like a grown up, don't post here. If you need an explanation of what behaving like a grown up means, definitely don't post here.

Most of you use the board appropriately and treat each other with courtesy. We appreciate that more than we can say. But for the handful of you who persist in behaving like kindergarteners ... enough. We're done. It will not be tolerated anymore.

One more flame war, one more snide remark, one more blatant violation of the rules and the board will be locked down again. But this time, when it comes back up, it will be members only. Which means that anyone can still read the board but you will have to be approved for membership and log-in to post. And if it comes to that, there will be no more second chances. You break the rules and you're banned from posting. Period. End of discussion.
Great!!!

May 25th, 2012, 5:30 am #4

<span></span>

Good job ,Ladies . I had a similar situation on yahoogroups -Franklin group with a bunch of bull.

Thank You, Penny

May 25th, 2012, 12:29 pm #5

<span></span>

Works for me!!

May 25th, 2012, 3:04 pm #6

KUDOS!! to the administrators of this wonderful site! and Thank you for it's creation and maintenance! I don't know of any other site like it.

I love being able to come here and get help from other E! fans to find wonderful stories to read!

You guys are THE BEST!!

Dona
Dona

May 25th, 2012, 11:37 pm #7

I second that notion. I don't know how in this world you 2 put up with what you do. this is a wonderful site and these kindergartners know how to mess up a good thing. Again we all thank you for all your hard work. :O)

May 26th, 2012, 2:52 am #8

<span></span>

Thank you. This site is a great service for those of us coming into the fandom, and I greatly appreciate you keeping it as neutral ground, a place where we can all enjoy the stories written.

Kathy
Kathy

May 26th, 2012, 3:21 am #9

<span></span>

I'm not sure what's going on but I really enjoy this site. thank you for all the work folks do to keep it a great site

May 30th, 2012, 2:58 am #10

<span></span>

I love using this site but I don't come on much any more because some people were just plain rude so kudos to you all