ADMIN: PLEASE READ

ADMIN: PLEASE READ

May 23rd, 2012, 4:32 am #1

<font size="2"></font>
<font size="4">You know what? I've had enough.</font>

<font size="4">Clearly, some of you need a 'time out'.  So for at least the next 24 hours this board is 'read only'.</font>

Kathy
Kathy

September 23rd, 2013, 10:51 pm #2

What is this about? I really treasure this site.

September 24th, 2013, 12:25 am #3

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="4">Clearly, some of you need a 'time out'.  So for at least the next 24 hours this board is 'read only'.</font>
It would be nice if you let everyone in on whatever it is that made you angry.
Looking through a few posts, I can't see anything that goes against your rules..

KarenM
KarenM

September 24th, 2013, 12:28 am #4

<font size="2"></font>

Could you let us know what the problem is... I don't see any locked threads or weird behavior... just curious.... I just want to know what to avoid in the future. Thanks

laura
laura

September 24th, 2013, 12:45 am #5

If you look at the date closely, you'll see that it is dated fom LAST year. There were some issues on the board and the site adm wanted to send a message. There are no current issues. As long as you follow the site guidelines, you will have no problems. Hope this answers your question. I think the ladies hosting this board, but when they say enough is enough...they mean it.

laura
laura

September 24th, 2013, 12:47 am #6

That should say, that I think the ladies hosting the board do a great job...but when they say enough is enough...