Time for a bit of the "Where Is This" distraction ...
Ya no more guesses from me Peek.I'm not your guy for that far north..
James.. So first off these things just don't come up used I had an open search for the whole province for months. Bought the first one that came up. And funny story the one I bought ended up being only 3 blocks from my house so it was meant to be
- 2012 Kevlar Fusion with carbon gunwales in Sage Barracuda
- No Detachable yoke or skid plates with it. so will had to add for $225+tax
- New the boat would have been $2795 + tax so $3150 assuming he paid full price
- It had had damage. He used in on the French river a lot.
- Repairs were all made at the Swift Factory. It is actually there right now getting skid plates on it and I asked them to check it out for me to see if all is ship shape. Though I had it out a few days ago and it paddled perfectly. No issues.
- The guy was in the middle of a move and needed it gone. He was asking $1900 I got it for $1200.
Here she is...
If interested..I had my name down at AO with Gordon at the Oxtongue location if they decide to sell their current 13.6 rental at the end of the season. Which it sounds like they might. Plan sounds like they may replace with a K14.
Might be worth calling him and putting your name in there. you can tell him Shawn found a different one. Peek may have sentimental dibs on old PK1 though
Now back to your regularly scheduled program..Where's this in the Park?