Twinkle Twinkle Little Sar

Old Frieza
Wordslinger
Wordslinger
Old Frieza
Wordslinger
Wordslinger

March 22nd, 2016, 10:01 pm #1

Heavy. Everything felt heavy around him, and damp. Why did he feel light and every thing else felt heavy and wet. Then he realized his eyes were closed, and opened them to see a blurry mass of green.
Cooler was floating in a green liquid, with a mask constricted over his face to allow him to breathe, which was odd as he didn't need oxygen to survive. Twisting a bit he got the feel for his limbs again. How many days had he been in this rejuvenation chamber? The last thing that he remembered was the large explosion from the assassins Lord Frost had sent, and then his saving from his officer Douza. He must have passed out shortly after the event.

There was a click, followed by the draining of the fluid in the tank, where Cooler then took the mask off his face and the rejuvenation chamber door opened. He cracked his neck to hear the popping sound echo off the chamber walls, and then stepped out into the dull soft lighting.
He was in his own ship, and his personal assistance android Filur, or F1. The cyborg alien was rapidly pressing buttons on a computer panel, not even bothering to glance over at the changeling lord that he served. He did however speak first.

" It is good to see you well again Lord Cooler." He hummed in a metallic voice, pressing his last few keys on the computer then turning to his prince. "Lord Frost has commended you on your survival of his trial, as does your army."

Cooler moved his arms in a circular motion, feeling his muscles stretch from their soreness and give a bit of a release in their stress. "My army?" he asked curiously.

"Yes my Lord. In the five days you have been out, the last of our requisition forms have been completed. We have a total of fifty two soldiers, including Douza and myself. We acquired thirty through mercenary work, and twenty as a gift from Lord Frost. As well as this new ship. Now if you excuse me my Lord, you should go see Frost at once, while I make preparations for what is to happen next." [/color

Cooler's curiosity only increased. Army? New ship? He could have sworn he was still in his own, but once he walked out side of the healing chamber room, he saw a very long hallway on either side of him, that seemed to stretch to the horizon. Down at the end of the hall, he saw a troop of soldiers dressed in full gear walking out of his view as they left the horizon that seemed endless.

This may have been his ship, but he had no idea where any thing in it was. Instead of trying to navigate towards the door, he walked over to one of the very large windows on the outermost hallway that circumference'd the ship. Opening it with the press of a small red button, he left the ship via window and flew a distance above it to see its size, and the changeling's eyes grew to the size of a similar breadth.

It was massive. The ship was nearly ten times larger than his last one, but built in the same fashion. No doubt it would take him several days to figure out where everything was, but most of his assumed staff had already navigated it. Rather than taking the time to do this now, the prince left in a full speed towards the planet capital where he would meet with his master.

603/603
Last edited by Old Frieza on March 24th, 2016, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Frieza
Wordslinger
Wordslinger
Old Frieza
Wordslinger
Wordslinger

March 27th, 2016, 3:55 pm #2

He was greeted by half a dozen guards at the entrance to the palace, who let his pass through with out the slightest of hesitations. After coming and going from this forsaken building so many times over the last two months, he had hoped that his face would be known by the entire staff, no matter what physical form he chose to sport.

Lord Frost was seated in his throne as usual, with a glass of red liquid which was no doubt damaskian wine. The two Lord's nodded at one another as the distance was closed, and when Cooler was finally in proximity, he allowed Frost to speak first. Ninety percent of the time if he spoke first, the elder changeling would just cut him off any way and begin his own ranting of words. Time had conditioned him to not only the planet, but the ways of its ruler as well.

" Glad to see your alive and well Cooler. Those men I sent after you were no grunt's and while it was a loss from the army, I gained the confidence in you I needed.
He said, as he took a short sip of his wine and relaxed back in the large stone chain, kicking on leg up over the heaping armrest.

Rather than reply, Cooler waited for the continuation of Frost's speech.

" Now that you've passed my test, I need you to head to planet Arlia."

Now he would speak, in a frustrated and shocked tone. "Leave? I thought you were going to train me. I passed your stupid test."

Frost looked at Cooler with a hard glare for several silent seconds, then softened his look into a smile.

"There is nothing I can teach you that you can't learn on your own Cooler. And there is a more important matter at hand that needs to be taken care of, and I promise you will like this very much." And then for the first time in over a month, Lord Frost rose from the throne chair while addressing a subject, and began walking across the great hall they were in. He motioned for Cooler to follow, and so the lesser changeling did.

He was lead down a long passage, into a room filled with computers and several scientists of various alien races, all frantically typing away at the electronic machines. Frost motioned for the scientists to leave, and they quickly hurried out.

"Now comes the fun part. Frost said, walking over to one of the computers and hitting a single button. An image popped up on the large screen that was mounted to the wall, an image of something Cooler recognized. The red skinned changeling named Scorch who had attacked him during a mission months ago, a member of Cooler's race but not on the same side.

"You recognize this man yes? Scorch as you may have noticed is not like us, in more way than one. He has no affiliation to our empire, and tends to oppose it for whomever it is he works for.

Cooler spoke up, not very curious. "How is that possible? I thought every one of our people are born and raised here, closely monitored."

Frost's smile grew further. " Many years ago, there was a rebellious group of people on this planet, as there always will be. These people were trusted though, in every field, every expertise, and every rank. They were quiet about their lack of enthusiasm for my way of ruling, and earned my trust with out me knowing any the better."

"Around this time you and your brother were just children, so you wouldn't remember much of it, but eventually there was an upstart and these rebels left the planet after taking a small army with them. They didn't just leave with a score of my soldiers though, they left with some thing much more important."
Frost seemed to grow discomforted by the thought, and started up at the image of the red skinned changeling with distaste.

" One of our most important medical researchers was among these people, Doctor Kaguya. Kaguya was working on a way for our race to breed more completely, more often. As you know, we are a dying breed, and worse so many who have been more in the last few years cannot access the ability to transform. I have reason to believe this may have been Kaguya's work as well, but that is for another time."

"Doctor Kaguya left this planet with DNA of several important members of our race. Including yourself, your brother, your father, and me. He had been experimenting in truth on cloning our people, and it turns out he succeeded all those years ago."

Frost now turned to Cooler, giving him a chance to ask away at his inquiries.

" How is that possible? How as it done without our knowledge?"

Frost motioned towards the image on the screen again with his tail.
"Like I said, he trusted. Not many give that privilege, and fewer survive its betrayal. "

"Lets get to the point though Cooler. As my newest pupil, I need you to hunt these clones down and destroy them. They are abominations in my eyes, and we can't allow the work to continue. Kaguya will be taken care of, but his creations are causing trouble for my empire. It is believed that he created eight clones in total, and sold them off or gave them as gifts to various empires. Our people are feared for our power from birth, and having a changeling in any other empire troubles me. This is why I have given you an army, and a beautiful ship, to do my bidding as is your rightful duty. "

The idea of this all made Cooler uneasy, and very unhappy. He nodded with approval, and kept his silence, and after receiving a file on what information was available, Cooler returned to his ship.
Apparently most of his men already knew what was going on, having been informed by Douza in the Lord's absence. Once he arrived at his new ship, he navigated his way to the cockpit and set course for Arlia....

1,023/1,626