Uriel
Author
Author
Uriel
Author
Author

April 11th, 2017, 3:53 pm #11

Strategy and teamwork is all well and good but the weakest fighter is going to one hit KO Roshi. Power has SOMETHING to do with it. I have problem with the androids. When the weakest opponents are getting Gohan a match, someone who couldn't even stand up to Raditz isn't going to make a difference. It's a wasted spot.
I had way more important things to do then to approve a trivial zolton buy.

http://www.alexsdbzrpg.info/page/Uriel

Beerus
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru
Beerus
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru

April 11th, 2017, 4:20 pm #12

Roshi will eliminate at least 1 person (probably more) and save at least 1 Universe 7 member. He is MASTER Roshi for a reason.

Image by Tarble

EVERYBODY wants to be a BEAST, until it is time to do what real BEASTS DO!

Beerus' Page

Theme Video

Uriel
Author
Author
Uriel
Author
Author

April 11th, 2017, 5:04 pm #13

I agree, but it's still stupid.

Beerus
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru
Beerus
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru

April 11th, 2017, 6:15 pm #14

Also Super has ignored a good amount of power scaling. You are going to see Android 17 stand up to Goku more than likely in this weeks episode. He won't be as strong, but he will be able to hold his own. Just as Krillin did and just as Android 18 managed to knock away the Blue Kamehameha.

The tournament is about strategy and teamwork. It will be utilized greater with Universe 7 because they all already know one another, have been in fights with or alongside of each other and share similar goals. This is also why Universe 11 is focusing on the Pride Troopers. They are a team so teamwork will be one of the ways they present the greatest challenge to Universe 7.

You can say, "It is stupid". But you can make that argument the same as Trunks suddenly getting false god powers and being able to stand up to Rose and Zamasu and then beating merged by himself. He somehow summoned up enough strength to actually do what Blue Vegetto couldn't do.

Don't worry about 'zomg what is his power level'. Power Levels haven't really been a thing since Freeza anyways.

Image by Tarble

Beerus' Page

Theme Video

Uriel
Author
Author
Uriel
Author
Author

April 11th, 2017, 11:07 pm #15

FT going ssjb is a bit different than a guy who you would have gotten smashed by level 300 Piccolo fighting against people who went toe to toe with Majin Buu and Gohan. Why not put Satan in it? If powers don't matter he should be able to handle the three wolf guys.

Beerus
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru
Beerus
ADBZRPG Guru
ADBZRPG Guru

April 12th, 2017, 1:42 am #16

Satan has no knowledge of Ki Manipulation. Master Roshi is the creator of Kamehameha. Master Roshi also is much stronger than he was in Dragonball or Dragonball Z when he had a scouter used on him. Remember his bulk up form. Remember him fighting off hordes of the freeza force?

Powers do matter. Just not zomg power level. Roshi won't eliminate Hit or Jiren or someone like that. But none of the Universes are going to have 10 Goku's running around.

Look at Universe 6 in the Tournament against 7. They had tricks. Botamo had his body that was immune to damage pretty much. Goku just had to King Hippo his ass grab his legs and throw him out. Frost was a dirty Cheater, but his power was Frieza on Namek. Vegeta KO'd him with 1 SSJ Punch. Magetta can't even fly. He seems basically immune to damage as well unless insulted. Vegeta handles him fairly easy and if the arena hadn't be shrunk and boxed in by Vados he would have beaten him even easier. Cabba couldn't even Super Saiyan until Vegeta beat it out of him and then he got 1 shot as well. Now Hit was another monster all together.

But in reality of power Levels from what we have seen int he show Piccolo could have beat anyone not named Hit as well. When Piccolo fused with Kami he became strong enough to fight Android 17 evenly and Imperfect Cell before he absorbed another town. This was far beyond Frieza who out of Cabba after he transformed is greater than anyone on Universe 6.

Yes in scale of Power Level to Early Dragonball Z (when power levels became a thing) In theory Goku and Vegeta could power up and the surge of energy might be enough to eliminate people. They might have some weaker people get eliminated that way, but I doubt that.

Gohan also owned his opponent. If he hadn't been blinded and poisoned by the tactic and strategy that was used against him it wouldn't have been a fight. Buu also owned his opponent. Mostly because if you can't kill someone or ring them out Buu is unbeatable in this format because his body always regenerates.

Also Trunks didn't go Blue. He dyed his fucking hair and went False God or maybe even Broli Super Saiyan.

At the end of the day it is an animated series and not reality so while we can debate over and over again it is what it is. Maybe Goten and Trunks would have been fun to see, but they are the only other options Universe 7 has since Supreme Kai sucks at his job and knows of no other strong people in the entire Universe. Be happy you get to see old favorites get some run. Roshi will be fun in the tournament and he will probably get eliminated rather early, but who knows.

Image by Tarble

Beerus' Page

Theme Video

Uriel
Author
Author
Uriel
Author
Author

April 12th, 2017, 3:09 am #17

Can't argue with that. :)

Uriel
Author
Author
Uriel
Author
Author

April 23rd, 2017, 1:31 pm #18

So Goku and 17 fuck up the world's ecosystem lol.

Whis
Site Moderator
Whis
Site Moderator

April 23rd, 2017, 9:07 pm #19

What?
Column 4 on lock down since 2013.
Feel free to contact me to work with Quests and Spars. Oh and if I do something wrong, just tell me!

Siggy by Tarble

Character Page

Uriel
Author
Author
Uriel
Author
Author

April 24th, 2017, 9:35 am #20

Did you see the episode? I'm assuming they didn't take all the alien animals to their respective planets and just let them three (in orderly fashion, mind you lol) onto 17's island.