the beanies (and the boob) say hullo :)

the beanies (and the boob) say hullo :)

May 15th, 2010, 2:36 pm #1

I don't post here often anymore as I see most of you on Facebook pretty much every day, however I do lurk!

Dakotah and Maika (the beanies) are doing super well out here in the countryside, I doubt they miss living in the crowded stinking city however they do love their rare walks into "civilization" where they get petted and ooohed and aaaahed over, LOL!

Funny thing... not once have they been ill in the house (vomit or poop), while it happened fairly regularly in the city appartment. I wonder if it was stress?

Anyhoo. Pics from a couple weeks ago, in our back yard

May 15th, 2010, 5:51 pm #2

Hey there Nicky,, as usual the beanies & the Boob are looking great and what a fantastic setting you have now. How did the chicken adventure turn out??? Got your veggie garden started yet??? I can only say,, yes,,, the kids are living the good life down on the farm,, ha.. Your big boy Dakotah is realy looking good and his coat has sure filled out. Also Ms Maika has turned into such a beauty,, and the Boob (LOL) is as handsome as ever and has grown into all that loose skin,, Thanks for sharing and great seeing & hearing about the beanies again..
Jim & Betty Erter

May 15th, 2010, 9:31 pm #3

I don't post here often anymore as I see most of you on Facebook pretty much every day, however I do lurk!

Dakotah and Maika (the beanies) are doing super well out here in the countryside, I doubt they miss living in the crowded stinking city however they do love their rare walks into "civilization" where they get petted and ooohed and aaaahed over, LOL!

Funny thing... not once have they been ill in the house (vomit or poop), while it happened fairly regularly in the city appartment. I wonder if it was stress?

in all that WIDE OPEN GREEN AREA! I'm glad they like it better in the country, it does suit them all! We LOVE the beanies and dante too!
Elea, Sierra, Haylie & Kayden

May 15th, 2010, 11:55 pm #4

its good to see you happy clan it does sound like they are more stress free now

May 17th, 2010, 2:32 pm #5

PENNY

May 17th, 2010, 5:10 pm #6

...is absolutely HILARIOUS -- His face looks like some kind of comical Angler Fish, LOL

May 18th, 2010, 2:34 pm #7

The beanies and their "little" brother look great. Total country dogs now.

Are you still doing any dog boarding or concentrating on other ventures?

Worf & Zena, Proud Akitaforum Members Since 2004

May 18th, 2010, 5:48 pm #8

CUTE pooches....
<center>
</center>

May 18th, 2010, 5:53 pm #9

L!OV!E!
the second photo!!!
Last edited by numberoneakitamom on May 18th, 2010, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.