kayden - atl show

kayden - atl show

February 9th, 2010, 12:39 pm #1

he got best in his class on saturday with total of 3 dogs. These pic's are from sunday, just thought i'd share them with you all. He looked beautiful i think My friend Lisa show'd him and did a great job.

I learned a lot more about grooming, went to a handling seminar, so i learned a lot this weekend which is a good thing.

enjoy a few pic's.

http://picasaweb.google.com/eleawarf1/S ... directlink
Elea, Sierra, Haylie & Kayden

February 9th, 2010, 12:53 pm #2

and striding out nicely

February 9th, 2010, 12:55 pm #3

he got best in his class on saturday with total of 3 dogs. These pic's are from sunday, just thought i'd share them with you all. He looked beautiful i think My friend Lisa show'd him and did a great job.

I learned a lot more about grooming, went to a handling seminar, so i learned a lot this weekend which is a good thing.

enjoy a few pic's.

BIG CONGRATS on the kid...Way to go and just the first of many more wins. Misty sends big licks to Kayden..
Jim & Betty Erter

February 9th, 2010, 2:55 pm #4

enjoy a few pic's.

Congrats. I wish I knew you were in Atlanta. I would have came out to see this. Next time anybody comes to Atlanta, please let me know.

February 9th, 2010, 2:57 pm #5

enjoy a few pic's.

And I also LOVE your outfit Some of the garbs women wear in the ring look like "clown costumes" (and THAT'S being polite) but your lovely suit showed Kayden off to perfection -- BIG congratulations on a job well done by you both !!!

February 9th, 2010, 3:06 pm #6

That's not Elea...that's the handler she used.
But I'm sure Lisa will appreciate the compliments!!!

February 9th, 2010, 3:09 pm #7

And I also LOVE your outfit Some of the garbs women wear in the ring look like "clown costumes" (and THAT'S being polite) but your lovely suit showed Kayden off to perfection -- BIG congratulations on a job well done by you both !!!
i'm not that cute! that's my friend Lisa who handled kayden for me. Isn't that outfit CUTE HOWEVER!!! I did like it. I wish i looked cute in outfits like that. I'm a bit rolly and square.(ha ha ha ha) LOL Yeah lisa is way more professional than me.

TOTALLY agree.. there are some outfits that just look terrible! LOL

February 9th, 2010, 3:11 pm #8

Congrats. I wish I knew you were in Atlanta. I would have came out to see this. Next time anybody comes to Atlanta, please let me know.

yes it would have been fun. Okay greenville is feb. 20th/21st.. i know that's a drive for you but if your intrested sat. there are 10 pup's signed up and sunday there are 9. 4 dogs, 3 bitches and some speciality dogs. Love to see you up there.

February 9th, 2010, 3:13 pm #9

i'm not that cute! that's my friend Lisa who handled kayden for me. Isn't that outfit CUTE HOWEVER!!! I did like it. I wish i looked cute in outfits like that. I'm a bit rolly and square.(ha ha ha ha) LOL Yeah lisa is way more professional than me.

TOTALLY agree.. there are some outfits that just look terrible! LOL
You ARE that cute!

February 9th, 2010, 3:13 pm #10

BIG CONGRATS on the kid...Way to go and just the first of many more wins. Misty sends big licks to Kayden..
Jim & Betty Erter
kayden EATS up those kisses. He likes to give them too. Everyone that came over to see him got big kisses too and there were a LOT. LOL