I am being interviewed

I am being interviewed

December 9th, 2009, 12:14 am #1

On Thursday by a reporter for who writes a column for the Associated Press concerning an article about Akitas to be published coinciding with the release of Hachiko the movie. This is a good chance to get in the word about this NOT being the breed for the general public, what they see in the movie is NOT typical for Akitas, to say things about not leaving your Akita off leash, to wander down the streets, etc. I am hopeful the negatives I can say honestly about the breed will make it to the article and the public will READ IT and HEED IT!!

December 9th, 2009, 12:21 am #2

and if the put it online send it to us and we can pass it along to friends, to pass along to friends, etc.
Elea, Sierra, Haylie & Kayden

December 9th, 2009, 1:13 am #3

On Thursday by a reporter for who writes a column for the Associated Press concerning an article about Akitas to be published coinciding with the release of Hachiko the movie. This is a good chance to get in the word about this NOT being the breed for the general public, what they see in the movie is NOT typical for Akitas, to say things about not leaving your Akita off leash, to wander down the streets, etc. I am hopeful the negatives I can say honestly about the breed will make it to the article and the public will READ IT and HEED IT!!
this is a wonderful opportunity for you and the Akita breed!

December 9th, 2009, 3:37 am #4

I hope it goes well!!!

PENNY

December 9th, 2009, 2:35 pm #5

You'll have to be sure to send us the link when it comes out.
<center>

<center><center>
</center></center></center>

December 9th, 2009, 3:16 pm #6

I hope people read it and take notice of what you have to say

December 9th, 2009, 4:07 pm #7

Being with the AP, I hope your piece shows up in papers all over the country !!!

December 10th, 2009, 12:04 am #8

I know you will give them a lot to ponder
<center>
</center>

December 10th, 2009, 1:32 am #9

that the release of the movie has been held to "sometime in 2010" with no given date. The reporter said her editor is putting the article on hold until the movie has a definate release date. Oh well, was hoping to get a message in the public's eye before all those holiday puppies get bought....*SIGH*

December 10th, 2009, 3:09 am #10

that they are postponing the release date??? This way it is not before Christmas and gives you time to prepare for the interview and hopefully it won't be released at Christmas time next year so at least "Holiday Pups" won't be an issue.