Forum rules
Keep it Civil While the intention of this forum is to discuss topics of a more sensitive nature we will not tolerate prejudice or inflammatory remarks at any time! Make sure to always stay on topic and do not derail threads.

2:38 AM - May 04, 2016 #21

AMERICA IS THE REPUBLIC…

REBUBLIC: A STATE IN WHICH SUPREME POWER IS HELD BY THE PEOPLE AND THEIR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, AND WHICH HAS AN ELECTED OR NOMINATED PRESIDENT RATHER THAN A MONARCH.

Click the image to enlarge it ~

Obama is not the King of America
The last time we had a king was over 200 years ago
His name was King George III... Things didn't go so well for him

Alas, I am sure the same will hold true for King Barack Obama as well *~

Click Here To Read This Entire Discussion

Last edited by Wayne Miller on 2:58 AM - May 04, 2016, edited 1 time in total.

3:49 AM - May 04, 2016 #22

Obama has done his damnest to destroy our once great country. He has made
a laughing stock out of himself and all of us in the process. He has broken our
laws against TREASON, he has refused to enforce our laws and has done his
best to bury all evidence of all of his wrong doing and criminal complicity.
He stood in front of the world and swore his oath to preserve and defend our
US Constitution and has done everything he can to destroy our US Constitution
while in office. He has brought his Black Muslim Brotherhood Terrorists into
every Federal Agency and pushed them into the highest levels he can. He has
insured our sworn enemies have access to the highest levels of classified data
possible all in his efforts to destroy us and our country. He was never eligible
to run for the office of President and there are a whole lot of people who have
been complicit in covering up all his lies and CRIMES. I can't wait to see all of
these people starting with the Obama's themselves being marched up the gallows
stairs for their public executions for all of their crimes of TREASON!

Cecelia McCarty
ObamaA.jpg
Last edited by Cecelia McCarty on 5:16 AM - May 04, 2016, edited 2 times in total.

10:56 AM - May 05, 2016 #23

Wayne Miller wrote:AMERICA IS THE REPUBLIC…

REBUBLIC: A STATE IN WHICH SUPREME POWER IS HELD BY THE PEOPLE AND THEIR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, AND WHICH HAS AN ELECTED OR NOMINATED PRESIDENT RATHER THAN A MONARCH.

Click the image to enlarge it ~

Obama is not the King of America
The last time we had a king was over 200 years ago
His name was King George III... Things didn't go so well for him

Alas, I am sure the same will hold true for King Barack Obama as well *~

Click Here To Read This Entire Discussion

OH MAN, Wayne I just read this post a few minutes ago and it made so mad that I started shaking. I went over to your website and bought one of your "These Colors Don't Run" t-shirts too. Thanks for posting that, because I didn't know about it.

7:11 PM - Jun 17, 2016 #24

Little Known Fact about OUR Constitution:

When “We the people” ordained and established the Constitution, we created the Federal government. It is our creature. We are the creator. It is the creature. It is not our master.”

“The Constitution is so short,” because all of the powers enumerated to the Federal government are listed in it. “Depending on how you count, we delegated only 21 powers to the Federal government.” Article 1, Section 8, Clauses 1-16 are those powers.

All laws made by Congress, any restrictions imposed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, any restrictions made by executive order, and all Supreme Court decisions that restrict firearms are unconstitutional. They are unconstitutional because there is no authority to do so.

God is the giver of men’s rights, according to the Declaration of Independence, and the right to defend one’s self and one’s family is not only a right, but it is a duty and responsibility before God, according to the Bible which is a demonstration of our love for others. Therefore, the Second Amendment is not the source of our right. It merely recognizes that the right is to be free from any interference whatsoever to defend ourselves, our families and our communities from attack. “This understanding is as old as human history.”

The Framers of the Constitution understood that arms are the only defense against a Federal government that would seek to overstep its bounds. James Madison, writing in Federalist Paper No. 46, said that the reason the Citizens – the Militia – are armed is to defend ourselves, our families, our neighborhoods, communities, and States from an overreaching, tyrannical federal government.

Cecelia McCarty

Gun_LawsA.jpg
Last edited by Cecelia McCarty on 1:36 AM - Jun 18, 2016, edited 2 times in total.

2:11 AM - Jul 23, 2016 #25

Click the image to enlarge it *~

Hi Cecelia,
I love what you posted *~

I could add to it with many great quotes by the men who signed the Constitution...
I believe one of the best and one that reflects our current situation is this one by Roger Sherman *~

Sad_Will_Be_The_Day_750_X_447.jpg
Last edited by Wayne Miller on 2:13 AM - Jul 23, 2016, edited 2 times in total.

2:23 AM - Jul 23, 2016 #26

Thank you for posting this Wayne. Our brainwashed and indoctrinated
children have no idea of what we have in America.

Here is something I hope you will like too!

I truly hope all Americans see this movie BEFORE voting!

"Hillary's America" Trailer | Official Teaser Trailer HD

"Hillary's America" opens nationwide July 22! Get your tickets now.

Cecelia McCarty
hillarys_americaA.jpg
Last edited by Cecelia McCarty on 2:33 AM - Jul 23, 2016, edited 2 times in total.

2:55 AM - Aug 05, 2016 #27

Hi Cecelia,
Nice post... Thanks for sharing it *~

When is someone with power in the media going to expose the Hillary Clinton/Bill Gates Contributions/Microsoft Election connections and the conflicts of interest. Which would seem to have implications that Microsoft has been manipulating the numbers which is why Hillary Clinton came from so far behind to where she is now. The legal ramifications of these connections are staggering and may represent the end of free elections until the end of civilization *~

Force the Department of Justice to indict Hillary Clinton *~

Congressional Switchboard 202-224-3121 Do you know why I have this number... It's because I've been calling it *~

2:59 AM - Aug 05, 2016 #28

I am so glad you asked that question Wayne.

US ELECTION SHOCKER: THIS IS HOW THE VOTES WILL BE RIGGED.

All involved need to be arrested, tried, convicted and publically hung for
TREASON!

Cecelia McCarty

GEMSA.jpg
Last edited by Cecelia McCarty on 3:43 AM - Aug 05, 2016, edited 2 times in total.