General Feedback

4:54 AM - Mar 28, 2013 #1

We would like to hear your feedback about the forum and site. Anything you can tell us about how we can improve or how we're doing or if you would just like to tell us how fantastic we are (which we already know but it's good to hear it too ;) ) then this is the place to do it :) !

1:25 AM - Mar 29, 2013 #2

I know I'm a little prejudiced toward Affiliforums, but I'm not new to forums. This forum rocks. Great graphics and fun people. The ability to move a lot of traffic. I know that in time we'll get more and more active members. As far as Affilipede goes, it is a great site, someone recently told me they could spend all day there surfing and learning! That's just what I want to hear!
Last edited by Wayne Miller on 1:27 AM - Mar 29, 2013, edited 1 time in total.

5:15 AM - Apr 03, 2013 #3

THIS SITE IS ROCKING!! ITS A PARTY UP IN HERE EVERY DAY ALL DAY!! 10 thumbs up!

3:21 AM - Apr 04, 2013 #4

Lmao, Thank you! We work very hard on it :) . (also, I imagined what a hand with 10 thumbs would look like hahaha!)

5:46 PM - Feb 16, 2014 #5

You have built a wonderful site. I can tell effort has been put into the building of it. Also, the way the community interacts with one another is very comforting and newbie friendly which is great. I would also like to point out that your site maintains a sense of authority that is key to insuring that no improper use of it's resources becomes a factor. This plays a great role in website respectability and in my opinion you guys are doing a great job!

3:09 PM - Feb 17, 2014 #6

Hi Wiseone,
Thanks, we try to make Affiliforums a safe place for our members. We feel it's important to feel secure. We're pretty happy with the way things have gone, we just had our 1 year anniversary and over all everything is pretty solid. We could use more active members, but most forums say that. Thanks for your input.