Why Is This Person Being Allowed To Be On This Forum?

Why Is This Person Being Allowed To Be On This Forum?

October 6th, 2011, 10:56 pm #1

Hi To Our Administrators,

Why is Bart being allowed to continue to make "cruel" statements, continuously to others on this forum? They are hurtful and serve no purpose. I can't find a place where he has posted anything, about why he feels the need to be on here, because of being hurt by an A or otherwise.

Just curious, as to what can be done, since I have been the brunt of several of them, the latest one being today?

LindaT

October 7th, 2011, 10:35 pm #2

<span></span>
Hi Linda,

Im sorry that this situation has upset you. I and the other moderators are discussing how to handle situation.

Ami

October 8th, 2011, 3:13 am #3

Hi To Our Administrators,

Why is Bart being allowed to continue to make "cruel" statements, continuously to others on this forum? They are hurtful and serve no purpose. I can't find a place where he has posted anything, about why he feels the need to be on here, because of being hurt by an A or otherwise.

Just curious, as to what can be done, since I have been the brunt of several of them, the latest one being today?

LindaT
As Ami mentioned, we've had discussions regarding this matter. While any member who makes continued posts that violate our policies may be banned, the first step prior to that final option is to contact the poster, explain our position with the hope that they will comply with the policies in future posts. Often this is enough to bring the poster in line with our expectations.

Obviously, those who continue to ignore the policies will be removed from the membership.

TomJ

October 8th, 2011, 3:33 am #4

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help with this person. Hopefully he will get the message. This is a very helpful site for
Us that need it.

Take care, LindaT