Moderators!

Moderators!

October 9th, 2011, 3:05 pm #1

I would just like to thank the moderators for all they do for us. They are members of our forum. They take on all the extra work just because they are kind and loving people.

This responsibility is simply an extra one they take on to keep Healing Heart a safe and loving place for all of us. They receive NO compensation of any kind. So Moderators much thanks for all your generous efforts, especially to dear Tom who took over this board years ago and keeps it up and running smoothly.

El

October 12th, 2011, 5:54 pm #2

(((HUGS))) We love you El.

February 4th, 2012, 6:03 am #3

I would just like to thank the moderators for all they do for us. They are members of our forum. They take on all the extra work just because they are kind and loving people.

This responsibility is simply an extra one they take on to keep Healing Heart a safe and loving place for all of us. They receive NO compensation of any kind. So Moderators much thanks for all your generous efforts, especially to dear Tom who took over this board years ago and keeps it up and running smoothly.

El
EI,

I just saw this post that you kindly put on this site. What a nice thing to do to recognize everyone that helps and the only compensation they get is, they are helping others. Which includes you also. I don't know what I would do with out all of you. I hope that I can get to a point someday where I can give back like all of you do.

Hugs and Thanks,

LindaT