Cr-32 Chirri post WW2 question?

Cr-32 Chirri post WW2 question?

February 28th, 2009, 4:43 am #1

Greetings to one and all,
Could someone please tell me what other units the Cr-32 fighters were allocated to after world war 2 other than the 21st Regimento de Caza?
Did the Chirri still equip the 22nd Regimento at this time?
Also I wish to know the date when the fuselage bicolour roundel of red/yellow/red was reinstated with the Ejercito del Aire after WW2.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards.

Wayne

Juan Millan
Juan Millan

February 28th, 2009, 9:56 am #2

Hello again Wayne, inmediatly after the second war, the allied wants to "remove" Franco´s regime.

Mister Churchill stoped in Postdam because considered that The Iron Curtain is approaching . He thinks that Franco would be such a dam on the comunist "invasion" in south europe.

Secret agreements were in progress. Enought petrol were sent to Spain from US companies but Franco was requerided to "open" a little bit his fascist regime.

Franco cancelled the paraphernalia only in "cosmetic" ways and write a semi-constitution for the spaniards and everybody happy, except the spanish people.

One of the cosmetic change was the fascist symbols and for this reasons, the old monarchist roundels was adopted in all military planes.

It happened in the spring of 1945.

Regarding the units of the Chirri after the war, let me check and I will be inform you.

Following is your another cuastion in the He-112 matter.

Sorry is not available the camouflage plan but following are some photos.

As you can see in the first shot, the bands are closer to the italian style, not exactly splinter but the colours are spanish copys of 61/62/63 and and darker blue, closer to the russian AMT-17.

A "mint" He-112 shoted inmediatly after received his new finish.

Abrazotes.

Juan

February 28th, 2009, 4:29 pm #3

for your response to my He 112 camouflage question and clear explanation of the reintroduction of the monarchist roundel and reason behind it.
I shall patiently wait for your information pertaining to the Cr-32 post WW2 regimental allocations.
Much thanks.

All the best.

Wayne

Juan Millan
Juan Millan

February 28th, 2009, 8:09 pm #4

Greetings to one and all,
Could someone please tell me what other units the Cr-32 fighters were allocated to after world war 2 other than the 21st Regimento de Caza?
Did the Chirri still equip the 22nd Regimento at this time?
Also I wish to know the date when the fuselage bicolour roundel of red/yellow/red was reinstated with the Ejercito del Aire after WW2.
Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards.

Wayne

- Getafe: Regimientos 21 y 31, Grupo del Estado Mayor

- Tablada: 23 Grupo del 22 Regimiento

- Nador: 27 Grupo del Regimiento Mixto nº 2

- Son San Juan: 28 Grupo del Regimiento Mixto nº 3

- Gando 29 Grupo del Regimiento Mixto nº 4

- Reus/Morón: Escuela de Caza

- Jerez de la Frontera: Escuela de Transformación del Grupo Sur

- León: Academia del Arma de Aviación

- Cuatro Vientos/Getafe/Torrejón de Ardoz: Grupo de Experimentación en Vuelo

Special thanks to my friend Jose Luis Glez.Serrano.

Abrazotes.

Juan

Further information regarding the bases location in Spain..

Getafe..Madrid South

Tablada.Sevilla

Nador...Melilla , spanish city in Morocco in front Granada.

Son San Juan. Mallorca Island. Est mediterranean sea.

Gando...Gran Canaria- Canary Islands.

Reus....Cataluña- NE Spain.

Moron...SE Sevilla.

Jerez de la Frontera. SW.Sevilla.

Leon....North centre..Spain.

Cuatro Vientos. Madrid west.

Torrejon de Ardoz..Madrid East.

One question: Please inform me regarding your place in canada...Manitoba,Katchakewan (or something else)...how beatiful indian names..British Columbia, Ontario, Quevec...New Foundland...??? and many more.

Canada one of the best countries around the world as my records..

I love geography and it is an excuse to visit your big map.

Last edited by leocadio on February 28th, 2009, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 1st, 2009, 12:25 am #5

If I may further inquire from Jose Luis, were all these regiments still equipped with the Cr-32 post 1945 till the 1950s?
If not, could you please name the ones that were?
Juan I also have a love for geography, I am from Ontario and reside in a small town on the Georgian Bay (the land of 30,000 islands).
I wish I could correspond in your native tongue, Spanish has such a beautiful rhythm to it and you have such a magnificent history.

Kind regards.

Wayne