neilrf
neilrf

August 23rd, 2011, 11:08 pm #41

If you're reading this for the first time then I hope that you have gathered what an amazing person Liz was. For those that met her - well, you know - for those that haven't, you just need to take on board the previous messages and then multiply them by several. Without her this group would not exist.

tonedeff
tonedeff

November 11th, 2011, 10:26 pm #42

My condolences go out to all family and friends.
I'm new to this site but judgeing by all the messages i've read Liz must have been a one in a million.
I've never met Liz so never got a chance to say thanks for this website and all the work and hours that she
put in creating it.
As i was saying at the beginning i'm new to this site and have only been useing it for about 3 days but already
i've gotten so much info of it,i wouldn't have gotten anywhere else which has given me a new direction and optimisume
for the future.
I hope that alot more people with a bpi discover this website and helps them like it's helped me.
So thankyou very much Liz
condolences to everyone
Trevor

yeti
yeti

February 18th, 2016, 10:38 pm #43

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ...WE STILL MISS YOU XXXX
"CHEER UP" they said, "IT COULD BE WORSE"

So I cheered up and they were right...IT WAS WORSE!!.. . LOL

neilrf
neilrf

February 19th, 2016, 8:28 pm #44

Nice one Yeti, 64 years young - an apt track, below, especially the line 'birthday greetings, bottle of wine' - National Drink Wine Day 18th Feb - co-incidence? Nah!!!

yeti
yeti

February 22nd, 2016, 6:20 pm #45

YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP....TEE HEE
"CHEER UP" they said, "IT COULD BE WORSE"

So I cheered up and they were right...IT WAS WORSE!!.. . LOL

andy
andy

June 28th, 2017, 5:04 pm #46

As I read the post from Jacko that Liz was a founder and driving force behind this community I would just like to mention that even in death the work she had dedicated to the group is helping hundreds of people. I have read through some of the posts where Liz was active and she seemed like a genuinely caring and fun person. RIP Liz and thank you for all of your hard work.

paul's_mother
paul's_mother

April 21st, 2018, 12:09 am #47

I happened upon this site after my son's injury happened 16 years ago ....  it HELPED me so very much ... I am grateful to Liz and send my condolences.