What's up Peeps

mikeybrd350
mikeybrd350

August 8th, 2018, 6:40 am #1

Mikey B from Canuckistan here. I'm sure some of the oldbies will remember my sorry ass. Coming up on my 20 year anni Aug 28th. 

Not sure who's still around ? I quit all social media awhile ago. Not really antisocial just got sick of all the static.

Good to see you guys are still here. Liz smiles.

Anyhoo seeing as everyone still uses the facebook crap, I'm looking for a few suspects. Jenny, David, Tanya, errr Yeti ? 

I will try to be nice, lol

Mikey.

spanner_cafe
spanner_cafe

August 9th, 2018, 6:59 am #2

20th anniversary, that’s a long time!!! Any major changes during that time mate?

Dave m
Dave m

August 10th, 2018, 12:03 am #3

mikeybrd350 wrote: Mikey B from Canuckistan here. I'm sure some of the oldbies will remember my sorry ass. Coming up on my 20 year anni Aug 28th. 

Not sure who's still around ? I quit all social media awhile ago. Not really antisocial just got sick of all the static.

Good to see you guys are still here. Liz smiles.

Anyhoo seeing as everyone still uses the facebook crap, I'm looking for a few suspects. Jenny, David, Tanya, errr Yeti ? 

I will try to be nice, lol

Mikey.
Hi Mikey good to see you posting mate hope all is well with you in Canukistan. I hear you with the social media thing i use fb less than i did still hanging onto it for now cos it keeps me in contact with some peeps who dont seem to email much these days. Hope you guys are having a good summer its been damn hot here in blighty the last couple of months take it easy mate

mikeybrd350
mikeybrd350

Yesterday, 9:07 am #4

Yeah a few changes,hand is totally clamped up but learned to use it as a helper monkey. Pain was real high in the early days, that nervy buzzing shite went away for the most part. I racked my dominant hand so learning to write lefty was a long struggle. Get a little back / shoulder pain, sleep like shit but got used to it. 

mikeybrd350
mikeybrd350

Yesterday, 9:28 am #5

Oh fuck yeah Dave hot summer here too. Just did 4 days camping for the Superbikes. Got smart this year and booked a hotel with AC and a nice shower before I did the 300 klm drive home.

Legal weed here in October. $10 a gram. Looking forward to eating some legally. Some of the provinces are wrangling the details but here in Ontario it's gonna be totally legit.

Yay Canuckistan !